BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Zuri D.
I love having soft skin so finding a body wash that contributes was hard until I came across dove. It's delicious scents and moisturizing properties are a 10 out of 10!
Tori V.
Austin, TX
I love this product! I normally use dove body wash but after receiving this particular wash in my complimentary voxbox I realized that this particular cent is so refreshing and it makes me feel awake as well as relaxed!
Christine D.
Somerdale, NJ
I love dove products! This body wash is so nice. I love how my skin feels and the smell of citrus is amazing!!! I look forward to taking a shower with this body wash each and every time! I recommend this product!
Katherine D.
I loved the smell and how refreshing it felt on my skin. I love Dove body washes and trying the new scents they come out with, this one is a keeper. I would recommend this to everyone.
member-7e15f
The citrus fragrance is totally amazing and reminds me of a relaxing spring day. Aside from the great fragrance, this product is incredibly moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling clean and revived. I would totally purchase this product once again.
Yamina M.
Dove Revitalize Body Wash, Twin Pack, Mandarin & Tiara Flower is an amazing product it leaves my skin soft, moisturized, and shiny. It cleans all the dirt, oil, and pollutants. It is very affordable and is good quality. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
this two pack is great since I love dove body wash so much. This one in particular smells great and always keep my skin feeling super clean and soft with a great smell that lasts for hours after my shower.
Kristin D.
This body wash is so refreshing and moisturizing. I have been using it almost daily for about a month. My skin is softer than ever. I look forward to taking baths or showers just so I can use this wash!
Chelsea J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I got this from the #discovernewfavorites and absolutely love it. Smells great, and rinses well. I love that there is a lot of soap lather with not a lot of soap used. Definitely recommend this product!!
Cassidy S.
Pasadena, CA
This body wash worked ok. I have dicovered that I have very sensitive skin and this body wash would ocasionally give me hoves so I stopped using it. Other than that fact it was very nice and hydrating.
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?