BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Leslie M.
This is an absolutely awesome Citrus smelling body wash that leaves your skin refreshed and moisturized. I would recommend it for anyone even those with sensitive skin.
Corinne P.
Dove always makes the best products! This soaps leaves my skin feeling soft and definitely moistourized! My favorite scent is the cucumber one because it smells so fresh and like Spring. I also like how the bottle is a pretty decent size so you don't run out fast
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
I received a sample of this body wash through WalMart beauty box. First of all it smells amazing. I don't recall coming across a Dove product that smells awful. As always it does what it says it will do, softer smoothr skin after one shower. I love Dove products.

Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
So glad I got to try this free! I am in love and most likely would not of purchased it before trying it. I am very picky about my body wash - need great lather and a nice scent...this has both! It does not leave a film and skin feels refreshed ;) Love it!
Stephanie W.
Richlands, NC
Loved this product. I used the cucumber fresh dove body wash in the past. I thought this scent was going to be too much at first, but in the shower it is perfect. It is enough to wake you up and make you feel refreshed, without being over powering.
Heidi A.
Draper, UT
Dove has this formula perfect. Perfect texture for the body wash. Beautiful, appealing scent that is not too strong. I feel clean and it feels like it rinses off well. Walgreens sent me this product to test but all opinions are my own.
Johanna B.
Duluth, MN
Absolutely love the smell, it isn't too strong after being washed off which I like. Skin is super soft even after just one or two uses. Will definitely recommend this to friends. Very glad I got an opportunity to try this product.
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
Fresh scent for sure! It's gentle on my sensitive skin but the refreshing scent leaves me feeling revitalized after showering. It lingers for a whole and people always ask me what perfume I'm wearing. I love the creamy texture.
Alison C.
Atlanta, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster & Walgreens. I usually use Dove Body Wash deep moisture, I was a little disappointed at first that this product wasn't as thick nor did it create as rich of a lather as the other product. However, I loved the smell and have grown to really like this refreshing product. My skin is just as soft as when using my regular dove products!
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
While I definitely agree my skin feels incredibly smooth after using this product, I just do not like the scent. I most certainly will try the product in a different scent. It lathers great too!
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?