BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
I got a trial size of this in a walmart beauty box and I would not purchase it. I don't especially like the scent, though I can live with it. However, it leaves a weird film on my skin. In fact, in the spots where I have psoriasis, my skin sticks to my clothing after I use. It's so weird and not at all enjoyable.
Lacey R.
My husband and I always buy the original dove body wash but we decided to try something different. We were pleased with the quality of the body wash but there is something slightly off with the orange scent. It doesn't smell as clean and refreshing as we had hoped and once we finished the bottle we went back to the original dove body wash!
Sarah B.
Lafayette, IN
Every winter i have the hardest time keeping my skin hydrated. After my very first time using this soap, i felt a huge difference in the dry spot areas on my skin. There was great improvement!! The smell was also great and lasted! Definitely would be worth purchasing in the future. So glad i was able to try it thru #DiscoverNewProducts.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
The scent of this is amazing! I would recommend this stuff to anybody its such a gentle formula and has such cute vibrant packaging! I used this for the first time and i will definitely be purchasing again and recommending to everybody!
Emily G.
I love dove soaps but for some reason never was a fan of the body washes until I tried this scent. Smells citrusy and happy and lathers well. Doesn't feel like your rubbing lotion on you skin while showering like the original version.
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dove has never steered me wrong in the body wash department and this mandarin scent does not disappoint! The smell is fruity and bright. It provides a nice pick-me-up in my early morning showers. Plus, It makes my skin super soft!
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Has such a wonderful spring scent! Leaves your skin moisturized and wonderfully soft! Love the two pack because it's a bit cheaper than buying two separate ones! Dove is my favorite brands of body wash, would recommend to anyone!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I love the dove "nutritium" series because it is the best formula. Great on my sensitive skin and is creamy, not harsh but does a great job cleansing the skin. This mandarin scented form is the best, it smells great and is a nice relaxing treat after a hard day working.
Jan K.
Castro Valley, CA
I received a sample of this product in my WalMart Beauty Box. I love it.. The fragrance is delightful. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth. It does not have the nasty blotchy residue of most body washes. It is very refreshing and revitalizes my skin after a long work day. I recommend to all.
Tiffany A.
CASTLEBERRY, AL
Got this product through discover new products and is good for a bath. To heavy for my skin an left me feeling funky after my shower with it. Good product for dry skin just didn't enjoy it and probably won't buy it. Smell was good but not something I really enjoyed.
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?