BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a fantastic body wash to use in the morning if you want to wake up. It has a very wonderful smell that lasts on your skin after you use it. It makes my skin very soft and I also like to use this on my daughter as well who is six years old. I would definitely buy this again this brand makes great products.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Can i just say wow! wow! wow!
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
I got a sample of this and I did like the scent. However, I wouldn't buy the full size because it didn't get very soapy which is what I like in a body wash. I felt clean after using but I felt like I had to use a lot of it since it didn't get very sudsy.
Mishal F.
This body wash has a very strong citrus scent!! I used up the whole thing nearly and it leaves a very fresh and clean feel just like the rest of the Dove body washes leave my skin. I like trying the different kinds they offer and so far this has been one of my favorites !
Amanda C.
Bristol, TN
First of all this smell is AMAZING. I haven't used any other body wash since I first tried this body wash. It makes your skin soft and hydrated! And a huge plus, you don't have to use a ton of it to have a really nice lather and wash your whole body. Love this and will keep recommending and using it!
Kirsten L.
It smells great and lathers very easily and nicely! I feel like my skin is smoothr and cleaner once I step out of the shower. The smell lingers for a while too so I always smell and feel refreshed! It's gentle on skin and I would definitely repurchase.
Mev K.
I received the product free for testing purposes. The wash is surprisingly orange in color and has a strong citrus/orangey smell, which I like. Oh the bottle says its a Mandarin and Tiare flower. But I found it that it was the strongest when I was putting it on and that the scent didn’t last long. But it did leave my skin soft to the touch!
Kerri J.
Parlin, NJ
Smells great! I love the way it lathers so soft on the body! I splurge on this when I pamper myself. Very moisturizing and doesn't leave a residue on the body like bar soap. You really get a bang for your buck considering you don't need to use too much to get s good thick lather going!
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
To me, the smell of this is a bit too overpowering. It smells nice, don't get me wrong bit I prefer unscented. This definitely helps my skin feel nourished and hydrated, but I feel like it also leaves a bit of a residue behind on my skin.
Katy S.
Independence, MO
This body wash is perfect. It cleans my skin while leaving it silky smooth. I have sensitive skin and this body wash doesn't break me out. The smell lasts for hours after being out of the shower and it leaves the bathroom smelling amazing. I keep repurchasing this body wash and I probably wont be using another body wash for a long time. This body wash is just amazing.
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?