BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
This product just didn't work for me. I smelled it in the store and fell in love. When I got it home and took a shower I was seriously disappointed. Once the soap lathered the smell turned disgusting. I couldn't stand it. It lingered on my skin. I had to relay her with my husband's body wash to get the scent off. I would never repurchase this wash again
Courtney H.
Santee, CA
I just love Dove products 100%. I've never had a bad experience or break out or anything from the Dove brand. I just purchased this as a two for one ($9.99 for two HUGE bottles). I was skeptical about it at first because of the citrus scent, but Dove did not disappoint. It's a very subtle orange scent! It's a creamy, soft orange wash that lathers up quickly and leaves you feeling clean.
Emily H.
Santa Ana , CA
The Dove Mandarin and Tiare is amazing! The scent is light so it's not over powering but it last a long time on your skin. It leaves your skin soft and feeling well cleansed. Dove never ceases to amaze me with their products because I am always happy with anything I purchase and use of theirs! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants soft skin with a light orange/flowery scent!
Michelle D.
I absolutely love this body wash. Not only does it leave my skin clean and moisturized but the smell, OMG, the smell is amazing.

If I had not received this product for free I may have passed it over thinking it was going to have a heavy flower scent which it doesn't. To me it the main scent is the Orange but its light and kinda wakes me up in the shower. When I run out I will definitely buy more.

Also for those wondering if guys would use this I'd say yes.
Nicole B.
My favorite body wash! I'm not as big of a fan with the soap, but the body washes are great and just so much easier to use and handle. The mandarin scent is really fresh; the cucumber is great too! Definitely worth the price (only around $5) and there are twin packs available in some stores (like Target)!
Alysha M.
When I tried it for the first time, I found the large 22 fl. oz. bottle a bit difficult to open. However, the body wash itself had a really nice texture; it was not too thin or too thick. After the first use, my skin felt noticeably smoothr. The fresh, and very tropical Mandarin and Tiare Flower scent would be great for those of you who shower in the morning, and need help waking up (like I do).
Tiffany A.
I received this body wash as a deluxe sample in my Target beauty box, and it smells fantastic! It's very creamy and soaps up into a good lather. It's designed to give you extra moisture while washing which is nice since it does soap up so much. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a mild type of body wash.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I think I will be a Dove girl until the very end. I love all of their products. I have never been disappointed with Dove, be it the shampoo, conditioner, body wash, or deodorant. This stuff smells amazing and cleans you. So well that you'll want to shower again and again...
Jodi L.
I love anything that Dove does. It is the ONLY soap I have used since I was 22. I used to have issues with infections. Not one since using Dove. The smell is wonderful for just about every product they make. I always recommend Dove to my friends and family.
Laura B.
I recently received this product to test and it was wonderful. The scent alone was amazing and energizing. I am still using this product and will continue because it has made me such a morning person. My skin has never felt better. It is so soft and silky and looks better than ever. I usually have very dry and scaly skin as gross as that sounds but with this product my skin is anew. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants soft glowing skin!! And you cannot beat the price for this amazing product!!
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?