BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
What a great body wash!!! Dove always had s great products, but the smell of this one is out of this world! You get out of the shower feeling silky smooth, refreshes and amazing smelling!!! Hands down its a win win!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I received this product trial size from Walgreen's today and find the scent to be invigorating!!! It is so soft and the nutrium leaves my skin soft and moisturized!
Danielle
I love the smell of this soap. I think it cleaned my body well when I used it, however, I think there was something that I reacted to differently cause it made me break out in an allergic reaction on my arms.
Mandy J.
Huntington, IN
Smells great......feels great on skin........I normally don't like dove but I love this body wash........my skin feels so soft when I get get done with this soap
Katie D.
The lotion texture and the smell absolutely make this product! It's so smooth and creamy and lathers wonderfully in a poof or cloth. But seriously, if you want a great body wash that smells incredible, pick this one!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I love all dove products! I've always used the bars, but I love how this body wash gets sudsy and it never leave my skin feeling dry. And the smell is awesome!
Samantha S.
Smells so freaking good! Like a refreshing summer day! I love citrus and this is the best. Also, it doesn't leave any weird residue on my skin, and softens it!
Jessica D.
Love this body wash! First off, the scent! Its such a lovely orange scent! Then, Dove body wash always moisturizes really well and leaves skin feeling soft.
Katerade 3.
Perfect body wash. Leaves your skin very smooth and smelling lovely. Love the mandarin citrus smell. Very long lasting as well. Second bottle I got in a row.
Jovelyn R.
Providence, RI
I love this product! Smells amazing and refreshing. If you're not a morning person I recommend this for morning showers definitely has an awakening scent!
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?