Judy P.
Sterling , CT
This body wash is ahhhhmazing . The day I received it the first thing I did was pop the top open so I could smell it. I seriously closed and reopened the top five times in a row. The smell is addicting. If you close your eyes when you sniff it you can dream that you're on a beautiful island somewhere. Since I already took a shower the day I received it I first tried it in my foot bath. I loved it so much . My feet felt soft and extremely relaxed afterwards. My husband came home after I put the foot bath away and he was just looking around and had this puzzled look on his face. I asked him why he looked confused and he asked me "what it was that he was smelling" I told him that it was the Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture body wash. He even thought it smelled great. I ended up filling up the foot bath for him to try it out. He's on his feet all day long and was more than willing to give it a try. After finishing the foot bath he jumped in the shower and wanted to use it in there too. I let him use it and he said his skin felt great afterwards. He smelled great too. The only issue is that now he thinks he's keeping it in his bathroom. I was super excited to try it out the next morning. I have to say my skin felt soft and supple after my first shower with it. I feel like it's actually restoring the moisture in my otherwise dry skin. I love that it lives up to it's promise of smoothr skin after only one shower. I will definitely be buying this fantastic Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture body wash again prior to this bottle running out. I already printed out a coupon from the Dove site for it . There's nothing like saving money and smelling great.