Nicole P.
Chicago
I completely love this body wash. I noticed a huge difference in the softness and hydration of my skin after just a few weeks. I've been using it for roughly 6 months now. I really love this Mandarin scent, it is my favorite. It's been sort of hard to find in stores though. So my next favorite scent is Pomegranate. And my third favorite scent is Blue Fig. I have yet to try other scents. But bottom line is that this body wash is super hydrating for my skin, and it leaves it very smooth. Also the bottle seems to last for quite a long time. Definitely worth it!