Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDove
Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Enjoy a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves your skin feeling refreshed.

Is this good for strawberry skin?
Has anyone used this to help with eczema ? Does it leave the skin dry or is there tons of moisture
I love this one
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!
Product Highlights
I have sensitive skin and dove is the only product would recommendin reviews
Love this dove. cleans and exfoliates great. smells good and clean. moisturizing and soft. love the way it cleans in reviews
I have eczema and I've had it all my life. It's horrible and itchy and very dry and generally concentrated on tops of my thighs and my arms. After using this for 3 years though you wouldn't even be able to tell I have it, it majorly cleared my eczema up! I've raved about it in my videos and blog posts. It makes my skin very soft and clears the pesky bumps after 2-3 uses. Every time I stop using this my skin gets bad after a month! So yes I will continue to buy this over and over :)in reviews
I normally LOVE Dove Body Wash, but with this type of wash the little beads seemed to stick around! in reviews
It leaves my skin soft and smooth and it amooths away dead skin plus it smells greatin reviews
Tandy D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I just recently started to use this body wash and I absolutely love it. It is the first body wash that I have found that does not irritate my skin or give me any kind of acne. I find that it actually helps keep my body acne down. The scent of this body wash is also amazing. The body wash forms into a really nice lather for a great clean. It is also not very expensive. I will definitely continue to use this body wash
Nicolette M.
Lakeside
My skin always feels so clean and smooth after using it! It lathers really well, they have some that smell fantastic
rosenda L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Defiantly my favorite body wash. I love how it never leaves my skin feeling super dry. And the smell is amazing.
Samantha C.
Edinburg, TX
I hate feeling dry skin after using certain soap bars or body wash but this one really leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
↑Be G.
Muncie
For skin as my own,this is personally a Goto for me. Look into it yourself if you think it’s for you
Maria C.
North Hills, CA
Leaves my skin smooth I love dove body washes in general they smell great and don't dry out your skin
yachi M.
I LOVE DOVE BODY WASH. THE DOVE NUTRIUM MOISTURE GENTLE EXFOLIATING NOURISHING BODY WASH LEAVES MY SKIN FEELING NICE AND SMOOTH. I USE THIS BODY WASH EVERY DAY. THE PRICING POINT IS PERFECT. YOU DEFINITELY GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH. I WOULD DEF BUY THIS BODY WASH AGAIN!
Alyssa R.
Rexford, NY
Dove has always been my favorite brand when it comes to body washes and I also absolutely LOVE exfoliators and this is basically the perfect body wash. It smells great, definitely worth the money and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!
Kat D.
Gainesville, VA
This is a nice body wash and it is gentle. Smells very good and exfoliates nicely without hurting. Worth it.
Mariah W.
Keeps my skin so soft and exfoliates just the right amount! The scent is light and clean. It's not a girly scent so my husband enjoys it since he has a sensitive sniffer. I use it regularly and won't change anytime soon!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...