BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Nicole P.
Chicago
I completely love this body wash. I noticed a huge difference in the softness and hydration of my skin after just a few weeks. I've been using it for roughly 6 months now. I really love this Mandarin scent, it is my favorite. It's been sort of hard to find in stores though. So my next favorite scent is Pomegranate. And my third favorite scent is Blue Fig. I have yet to try other scents. But bottom line is that this body wash is super hydrating for my skin, and it leaves it very smooth. Also the bottle seems to last for quite a long time. Definitely worth it!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’m not sure what I was expecting but this seemed really watery. It lathered a ton but it was hard to control how much product you squeezed out because it was too thin. The scent was okay, not my favorite but it didn’t smell bad. It didn’t seem to dry out or irritate my skin at all but I don’t think I would buy again.
Sarena T.
Portland, OR
Pretty good body wash! Smells so nice and literally does make me feel more energized just through the fragrance. Smooths my skin out well and leaves me feeling moisturized. Best used with a loofa or bath sponge. I docked off a star only because the scent doesn't linger on my body as long as I'd like.
Ashlee B.
Dove body wash is my all-time favorite brand of body wash. However I’m only giving this 2 stars because I am not a fan of this specific scent. I don’t think it was as moisturizing or nourishing as my other favorite scents from this product line.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
This body wash has a pleasant citrus scent. I believe I paid around $5 for 22 oz which lasted me a few months. This bottle claims that you get softer smoother skin after one shower. I did not feel that my skin was any softer or smoother after an entire bottle. I felt this scent dried out my skin. I will not be repurchasing.
Judy P.
Sterling , CT
This body wash is ahhhhmazing . The day I received it the first thing I did was pop the top open so I could smell it. I seriously closed and reopened the top five times in a row. The smell is addicting. If you close your eyes when you sniff it you can dream that you're on a beautiful island somewhere. Since I already took a shower the day I received it I first tried it in my foot bath. I loved it so much . My feet felt soft and extremely relaxed afterwards. My husband came home after I put the foot bath away and he was just looking around and had this puzzled look on his face. I asked him why he looked confused and he asked me "what it was that he was smelling" I told him that it was the Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture body wash. He even thought it smelled great. I ended up filling up the foot bath for him to try it out. He's on his feet all day long and was more than willing to give it a try. After finishing the foot bath he jumped in the shower and wanted to use it in there too. I let him use it and he said his skin felt great afterwards. He smelled great too. The only issue is that now he thinks he's keeping it in his bathroom. I was super excited to try it out the next morning. I have to say my skin felt soft and supple after my first shower with it. I feel like it's actually restoring the moisture in my otherwise dry skin. I love that it lives up to it's promise of smoothr skin after only one shower. I will definitely be buying this fantastic Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture body wash again prior to this bottle running out. I already printed out a coupon from the Dove site for it . There's nothing like saving money and smelling great.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I've always been a Dove fan. I just bought this kind at Target the other day. After smelling it, I decided to give it a try and instantly knew I would enjoy the scent. Love the way my skin feels right after using the soap. If you like citrus scent, definitely buy this.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
The smell of this is amazing!! I love the name-revitalize-and it completely fits the smell. I was happy to use this in my morning shower and it made me smile. I love how creamy it is and it lathers nicely. I will definitely buy this again.
Lauren H.
Minnesota
Smells pretty good and the bottle is big so it lasts a long time. Also inexpensive and moisturizes your whole body. I first received a sample in a Walmart box and I liked it so much that I bought it myself!
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?