Dove® Go Fresh® Revitalize Beauty Bar 3-3.17 oz. Bars uploaded by Miranda H.Dove® Go Fresh® Revitalize Beauty Bar 3-3.17 oz. Bars uploaded by Jolaine B.Dove® Go Fresh® Revitalize Beauty Bar 3-3.17 oz. Bars uploaded by Jolaine B.

BY DOVE

Beauty Bar with mandarin and tiare flower scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
LaShasta B.
Charleston, WV
I use dove soap often. It helps to moisturize my dry skin. My skin is also very sensitive & dove doesn't break me out at all. I purchased this product at Walmart. I would definitely buy this specific product again.
Whitney E.
Shreveport , LA
I've used several Dove Beauty bars before. But, there is something really FRESH about Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Beauty Bar. The smell is FabUlous, the creamy texture and the way it makes my skin feel afterward that makes this my GO TO when I want to feel a little more than just the average clean.
Joann C.
I love Dove bar soaps especially this one! It felt me feeling clean and refreshed. Unlike others that leave a greasy feeling.
jutselys u.
me gusta y lo recomiendo porque es muy rico para usar la piel no queda grasosa ni aceitosa en muy bueno producto me encanta
Megan C.
Owensboro, KY
Love this.i use it on daily basis. Keeps my skin clear clean and smooth. Love the scent. Keeps skin from.drying out
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
Awesome product love the smell and soft and smooth my skin is after using it. I recommend this is everyone I know
Elizabeth M.
Refreshing....love the smell...gentle on skin...bought at target....two thumbs up! Great value
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
These bars smell soooo good! Nothing is better than getting into a hot shower first thing in the morning and using a bar soap that has a pleasing, invigorating scent. Dove soaps are the best choice of a bar soap. They leave your skin clean, without drying it.
Miranda H.
I have love the smell and the feel of this Dove beauty bar. It's hard for me to find a soap that is for sensitive skin that smells great. This is a must try!
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
Smells good lasting body bar . Good scent last a while one your body . Need to buy works good