Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Beauty Bar

¿Quieres saber cómo nutrir y revitalizar la piel? Pensamos que tu rutina de cuidado de la piel puede empezar junto con el comienzo del día: en la ducha. Y con los productos adecuados, la ducha puede ser un gran sitio para refrescar tu piel y tus sentidos. Por eso creamos Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Beauty Bar, parte de Dove Go Fresh, una gama de productos para la limpieza de la piel diseñada para dejarte a ti y a tu piel con una sensación fresca y de nutrición. La suave fórmula hidrata la piel dejándola fresca y radiante, y la fragancia revitalizadora a mandarina y flor de tiaré da un golpe de energía. Esta barra de belleza Dove combina los limpiadores suaves con ¼ de crema humectante para nutrir y cuidar la piel, lo que la deja suave y sedosa. Al mismo tiempo, Dove Revitalize invade tu ducha con el fresco y vibrante aroma a mandarina y flor de tiaré y te deja a ti y a tu piel con una sensación refrescante. Simplemente frota la barra de belleza Dove en tus manos humedecidas y esparce la espuma por tu piel, luego enjuaga bien.

What is this like??
How does this smell?
Dove® Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant does this deodorant dry quickly after apply and does it actually work and make you not sweat for 48 hours?
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“If you prefer soap vs body wash; I recommend this product for you! it's gentle on the skin and smells really nice! ” in reviews
“...is puma i ase do not leave oily skin hydrated if i works well for very dry skin is the best dove is one of the soaps I like ” in reviews
Lakewood , CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I have ultra sensitive skin and break out when using the slightest fragrance. My skin is also oily so I have always had to use somewhat drying soaps to combat my complexion issues, leaving me with either itchy or patchy skin. My face has been even more of a struggle and I spent numerous years as a teen seeing dermatologists for the same issues. I have made my own, natural, facial scrubs and body products and had a fair amount of success in clearing my skin. My husband and I purchased these bars randomly one day at the store and they smelled so good, I used one. It made my skin feel so clean, soft, and moisturized that I took a second shower the very same day, just to use the soap! Ha! (People who can use any soap and have normal skin will not understand this, I'm sure). When no breakout occurred, I continued to use the soap and began washing my face with it at night. To my surprise, my skin cleared up all over, despite pregnancy hormones. I got a little bolder and bought the body wash form (which I could never use in the past) and my skin felt even softer. I have now been using this product for 5 months, through pregnancy and postpartum, and have had zero issues. If I use a different soap and start to break out I simply switch back to the Dove and the breakout doesn't worsen, and once cleared, stays away with the Dove. My skin is no longer itchy or dry and I can wear as much makeup as I want and not worry about dealing with the breakout later. I'm not suggesting this as an acne product, just suggesting all other products tend to irritate my sensitive skin and cause breakouts while this one does not. The smell is lovely, soft, and feminine without being floral or strong in a way that men wouldn't want to use. It just smells sweet and clean. Kind of reminds me of those soft, sweet, lavender fabric softener scents (only not lavender). I recommended this product to all of my friends.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Beauty Bar uploaded by Angie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Not long ago, I went to the dermatologist for what turned out to be eczema. In addition to a prescription cream to be used short-term, the doctor told me to start using two things: white Dove soap, and Cerave moisturizing cream. I was, to say the least, surprised. I've read for years that bar soap is bad for your skin; that the ingredients that make it solid also clog your pores. I had been a dedicated "body wash" user for years. But I decided to give Dove soap a try, since I figured it was a low-cost experiment--plus, my dermatologist had gorgeous skin! Was I ever surprised. This stuff is GREAT. The Dove soap/Cerave cream combo makes my skin look and feel beautiful, and the eczema is gone. I'm a believer!!!
Phoenix
Albany
I don’t normally use bar soap but they had a sale on this one day so i figured I’d try it. I actually ended up really liking it. It’s very smooth on the skin and had little exfoliating beads that are not harsh at all. The exfoliating effect was subtle but left my skin feeling smooth. The only things I didn’t like was it didn’t really lather up and it left my skin feeling soft but not super sqeekey clean...like I wouldn’t use it after a sweaty workout.. more just on a normal day when my skin was feeling a little dry. It also had no scent at all which would probably be great for someone with sensitive skin but I like to shower with soap/body was that has a little bit of a fresh scent to it.
Newport News
believe it or not i asked for this for christmas last year. it’s nice having body wash because it’s easier, but sometimes it nice having a good old bar of soap. depending on if you have kids or not or the kind of lifestyle you lead, bar soap is cheaper than buying shower gel/body wash. if you use a lot of body wash during your shower, then you will go through it faster and before you know it, you’re buying another bottle of body wash. For a decent bottle of body wash, you spend as little as $2 to as much as $5 or more. So bar soap is a cheaper alternative and I’ve always been a fan of Dove. I know the quality I’m getting and that makes it harder for me to stray to other brands.
Austin, TX
This soap is my jam. I've been using this nonstop for over 5 years. I've even got my husband on board. We buy large packs from Costco and seem to go through a bar every month. What I love about the soap is that it cleans without leaving the skin feeling stripped or coated with residue. I grew up using Ivory soap and I felt like that stripped my skin. Other friends use Irish Breeze or Dial, but those leave a residue on my skin similar to showering in soft water. The sensitive Dove bar is great on the whole body including the hubbie's, face, acne prone backs, and all those personal areas. Fun for the whole family :) The price is cheap. I wouldn't change a thing.
Bronx, NY
Great soap, Dove is my go to soap I use the bars and the body washes. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it does not irritate me. I am usually really sensitive when applying products that are scented to my skin which is why I use the sensitive skin beauty bar, however with dove products I’ve never had an issue whether they were scented or unscented. I primarily use this bar to wash my face while showering, it doesn’t break me out or leave my skin feeling dry. Definitely recommend!
Austin, TX
Per my dermatologist’s recommendation years ago, I don’t use anything other than Dove soap to wash my face (morning and night!). I spent years trying all kinds of face washes and they all left me with breakouts! I have super sensitive skin and Dove is the only thing I’ve found that’s gentle enough on it. I get compliments on my skin regularly and I always laugh telling people I don’t do a thing other than wash with Dove bar soap and use Cetaphil moisturizer!
Anderson, SC
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Beauty Bar uploaded by Shai V.
I am a die hard Dove soap fan and it’s probably one of the most conscious repurchasing choices that I make. When I run out of soap, I go to the store to buy more Dove. If you use it you know and if you don’t, let me tell you first that Dove soap smells like Heaven. Also, it is soft, almost velvety on the skin, even in the bar form! I cycle through every scent depending on what I’m feeling like that shopping trip but the Sensitive Skin Beauty has the double whammy of gentleness and great scent. I use it in the shower and also at my bathroom sink for hand washing because I’m in Nursing school and we do a lot of hand sanitizer use which dries my hands out. Another plus is that I find it affordable and long lasting if you’re also a college student or young adult right on money.
Fort Collins , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This seems moisturizing and gentle when you use it, but shortly after use my skin turned pink and got very dry, the following week my skin blistered, oozed liquid from the blisters and peeled in what my doctor said was an extreme allergic reaction. When it was determined this was the only thing that was different in my routine and showed my doctor the packaging she said one of the ingredients was formaldehyde and to never use this again.

156 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
washington
il y a 21 jours
Caribou, ME
il y a 4 mois
Iraida V. • il y a 4 mois
I can give you a list of products I have use for my dry skin that had work really good. 1- Nivea Creme 2- Babe Aloe vera gel 3- vitamine E and coconut oil (these are what i remember now, and am using at the moment, but if you need more in my profile i have review a few more)