BY DOVE

• Unlike Normal Soap, Dove Doesn’t Strip Skin Of Natural Moisture

• Leaves Skin Soft, Smooth And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

Wondering How To Nourish And Revitalize Skin? We Think That Your Skin Care Routine Can Start Right At The Beginning Of Your Day, In The Shower. And, With The Right Products, The Shower Can Be A Great Place To Refresh Your Skin And Senses As Well. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Beauty Bar, Part Of Dove Go Fresh, A Range Of Skin Cleansing Products Designed To Leave You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Nourished. The Caring Formula Helps Hydrate Skin And Leave It Feeling Refreshed And Radiant, And The Revitalizing Mandarin And Tiaré Flower Scent Gives Your Senses A Boost Of Energy.
This Dove Beauty Bar Combines Our Mild Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream To Help Nourish And Care For Skin, Leaving It Soft And Smooth. At The Same Time, Dove Revitalize Fills Your Shower With The Vibrant, Juicy Scent Of Mandarin And Tiaré Flower To Leave You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed.
Just Rub Your Dove Beauty Bar Between Your Wet Hands And Smooth The Light Lather Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Thoroughly Away.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is the scent more orange or flowery ? 4 Answers
  • is the scent of this bar soap very citric ?1 Answers
  • This was an amazing light smell perfect for spring and su...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "OMG! I Love it. I bought it by accident and I fell in love with it. It smells so good. I only use it on my face and I love that it doesn't dry my skin out nor does it make it feel tight. I normally don't use soap on my face, but this Dove bar is so gentle to my skin that I use it everyday now. I highly recommend it even if you have sensitive skin, because my skin is sensitive and almost everything I try on it irritates my skin but this didn't." in 11 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Kara S.
My favorite Dove scent of all time. I love citrus smell and this one is nice and not overpowering. I have not purchased Dove since the Facebook ad, I have used the bars that I have purchased prior to that ad appearing. At this point, I have 6 bars and I will use them.

Hopefully Dove will be more conscious about their ads and I won't be conflicted about purchasing their products.

Dove Body Wash and Bar soap is gentle to the skin and comes in some fresh frangraces. I love the fig as well. Even if you Don't like fragrances, the unscented softens the skin.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
I really love this bar and there to long lasting and smells great. I love to use these when I travel when I go to my family ana friends place. They come into so many scent and every long lasting. I love how easy to pick up from almost any retail store.
Tiffany G.
West Park, FL
I used to think Dove scents were played out, there was nothing that excited me. Then I went to my aunt's and used this and OMG I fell in love. I have started buying it in bulk on Amazon , and it's my second favourite body wash of all time :) Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash
Dailon Q.
Jonesboro
Dove is my all time favorite brand of body soap. I️ have been using it for about 12 years now! Not going to lie, I️ try other stuff here and there. But Dove is always my go to as well as ultimate favorite.
Crystal F.
Sault S Marie, MI
This is something that I find helps my skin feel and look it's best not to drying and smell is so great and refreshing. I try keep this away from others m my Home that want use it love it as much as I do .
Landry R.
Antelope
I'm giving this a three because it clogged my pores like crazy. I have very big pores so a product like this just clogged them and created more acne. However the product smalls amazing and is fairly cheap
Lashasta B.
Charleston, WV
I use dove soap often. It helps to moisturize my dry skin. My skin is also very sensitive & dove doesn't break me out at all. I purchased this product at Walmart. I would definitely buy this specific product again.
Gabriela M.
I love all the dove bars! They're super moisturizing and don't leave the dry residue on your skin like most bar soaps do. They're super hydrating and never dry out my skin. I will never stop buying dove!
Karen E.
Is the scent more orange or flowery ?
Melissa E.
This was an amazing light smell perfect for spring and summer. I am seriously in love with the smell of this bar soap. Usually I don't use bar soap but I got a sample and tried it! WOW! Leaves your skin feeling amazing and not that grimey after feel!
julise s.
is the scent of this bar soap very citric ?