BY DOVE

Dove® go fresh® Revitalize Mandarin And Tiare Flower Scent Beauty Bar.

2 bars.

1/4 moisturizing cream. see more...

• Is the scent more orange or flowery ? 4 Answers
  • This was an amazing light smell perfect for spring and summer. I ...1 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Bath Bar Mandarin And Tiare Flower
  • "Not only does it leave the skin feeling really soft but the fruity orange scent last for a while agreeing showering." in 1 review
Tiffany G.
Doral, FL
I used to think Dove scents were played out, there was nothing that excited me. Then I went to my aunt's and used this and OMG I fell in love. I have started buying it in bulk on Amazon , and it's my second favourite body wash of all time :) Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, Mandarin & Tiare Flower Scent
Jordan D.
Just like most Dove soaps, this soap is extremely moisturizing and doesn't leave you feeling sticky like some others can. With this particular one, the scent is so refreshing. It's probably my favorite scent for their bar soap.
Landry R.
Antelope
I'm giving this a three because it clogged my pores like crazy. I have very big pores so a product like this just clogged them and created more acne. However the product smalls amazing and is fairly cheap
Kaitlyn R.
This product smell very good feels good and leaves your skin soft and tochabe it's nice I like it so makes you feel like your at a spa
Cláudia N.
Bem cheiroso e deixa a pele com uma sensação de frescor o dia todo! Adorei e comprei no Walgreens por um preço acessível
Stephanie R.
Quincy, KY
Love how it make my skin feel. It's silky smooth. The smell is also a plus and puts hydration back in the skin.
Debra R.
Spencer, WV
Review for: Revitalize
LOVE the scent, stays with you all day no matter what your doing!! affordable!
Laura D.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Revitalize
I love Dove products. This soap smells amazing. I alternate throughout the year on the different kinds they offer but I never stray. I also love using the bars much more than the liquids because they leave me feeling cleaner.
Melissa W.
Canton, GA
Review for: Revitalize
I have always been a Dove lover! This soap smells great and made my skin feel soft.
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Revitalize
I love dove products . Especially deodorants and body washes. They leave your skin feeling so smooth
Karen E.
Is the scent more orange or flowery ?
Melissa E.
This was an amazing light smell perfect for spring and summer. I am seriously in love with the smell of this bar soap. Usually I don't use bar soap but I got a sample and tried it! WOW! Leaves your skin feeling amazing and not that grimey after feel!