BY DOVE

Dove® go fresh® Revitalize Mandarin And Tiare Flower Scent Beauty Bar.

2 bars.

1/4 moisturizing cream. see more...

• Is the scent more orange or flowery ? 4 Answers
  • This was an amazing light smell perfect for spring and summer. I ...1 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Bath Bar Mandarin And Tiare Flower
  • "Not only does it leave the skin feeling really soft but the fruity orange scent last for a while agreeing showering." in 1 review
Tiffany G.
West Park, FL
I used to think Dove scents were played out, there was nothing that excited me. Then I went to my aunt's and used this and OMG I fell in love. I have started buying it in bulk on Amazon , and it's my second favourite body wash of all time :) Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, Mandarin & Tiare Flower Scent
Jordan D.
Just like most Dove soaps, this soap is extremely moisturizing and doesn't leave you feeling sticky like some others can. With this particular one, the scent is so refreshing. It's probably my favorite scent for their bar soap.
Landry R.
Antelope
I'm giving this a three because it clogged my pores like crazy. I have very big pores so a product like this just clogged them and created more acne. However the product smalls amazing and is fairly cheap
Katrina J.
Washington, DC
This Dove beauty bar has a sweet, pleasant fragrance, smelling like the fresh bloom of fragrant flowers. In addition, it makes a creamy, moisturizing lather. I have very dry skin, and my skin feels relieved, and smooth like silk after using this bar. Most important, I've had no redness, or any skin reactions noted. I have been using Dove bath bars for many years, and never had any problems. I like the fragrance of this one, and how good my skin feels after each use. I will be ordering a few bars to stock up on. Highly recommended!
Britain B.
Linden, MI
These smelled so good! I just switched to the liquid because it keeps the shower cleaner. They are really gentle and don't leave behind any film which is great. I have VERY sensitive skin especially when there is fragrance and I did not have any problems with these bars.
Ashley C.
Tilton, New Hampshire
This is a great bath bar especially if you have dry and sensitive skin. Doesn't make your skin feel tight, dry and flakey. Leaves your body feeling soft and moisturized for an in expensive bath bar. You could buy this anywhere (Walmart, a grocery store, Walgreens, etc.). Would definitely keep buying this.
Yeidhy M.
Ok if we talk about DOVE talk about quality I love its aroma is the best soap in the world I love like leaves your skin hydrated without oily feeling the aroma is great love I have love recommend from here to China one of the best products I used in my life
Catherine S.
I've used this since I was a little girl , and it has always been a good product. I like the creamy lather and mild scent, and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped and itsy.... It very gently and imparts good moisture and my skin feels so soft
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: And more...
I love the smell of this bath bar. My skin feels clean and soft after using, it leaves your skin smelling like flowers but the smell wears off pretty fast.I bought mine at Walmart . I would recommend it , if you like the smell of flowers.
Brandy H.
Clay City, KY
Review for: And more...
I love Dove products! They always leave your skin soft and clean. It is a gentle product that works great on sensitive skin. I love using this for morning showers as the citrus scent tends to wake you up. I would definitely buy it again. Can't say enough about this soap!
Karen E.
Is the scent more orange or flowery ?
Melissa E.
This was an amazing light smell perfect for spring and summer. I am seriously in love with the smell of this bar soap. Usually I don't use bar soap but I got a sample and tried it! WOW! Leaves your skin feeling amazing and not that grimey after feel!