BY DOVE #38 in Body Wash

New. Our Best Fresh Care Go Fresh®. Restore Body Wash. Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent. NutriumMoisture®. Refreshment That Effectively Nourishes Skin Our perfect balance of freshness and care.  The welcoming scent of blue fig & orange blossom inspires your senses and leaves your skin feeling restored.  Infused with our unique NutriumMoisture® technology, it goes beyond moisturization to effectively nourish skin. 1-800-761-DOVE.

• Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?25 Answers
  • How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?5 Answers
  • Is this a good body wash because I been using it for a least 2 weeks7 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash
  • "i love this body wash i always find it at target and the price is great and smells amazing i love it " in 5 reviews
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Valley Stream, NY
The Dove GO fresh Restore body wash is let me start off by saying amazing. I'm extremely picky with the scents I buy usually ending up with me having to buy unscented body wash. I picked up this soap at Walmart when I was run out on my dove winter body (I have extremely dry skin) since they didn't have that in stock I had to find a scent my sensitive nose could handle since I needed soap. I found this one and that same night when I took a shower I knew id never go back to my winter dove again. This soap smells like pure summer and the most hydrating body wash ever I come out of my shower feeling like a silky goddess. Once I leave the shower you can smell the body wash still lingering in the bathroom going down the hall way it's amazing. I've never gotten so many complements on how I smell there's days I can even go without wearing perfume and people will still ask what scent I'm wearing it's amazing. And the fact it comes in a two pack is even better I'm almost done with my first bottle! definitely a repurchase on my end I highly recommend it
Sky L.
Sky L.
F you have dry skin, give this a try. A doctor recommended I try this when I complained of itchy skin due to dryness. It's definitely more moisturizing than the bar soaps I used to use.

As someone already mentioned, the packaging design is horrible. I used to keep almost empty bottles propped upside-down in my shower caddy, but then decided to use a pump bottle instead, which I refill.

Dove -
If you're reading this, please redesign these bottles so that they are more user-friendly. In Japan, you sell liquid Dove soap in pump bottles, and you even sell refills packaged in plastic bag, which are far more eco-friendly and less expensive. Please consider doing the same for the North American market.
Tarah M.
Tarah M.
Definently one of my favorites! Dove is my regular body wash that I use. I've tried almost all of them, each smell is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done without dying my skin out. Before I made the switch to dove brand, I would always have to apply lotion all over, after showering. Especially to my legs, they would get so dry! If I was wearing shorts and forgot to apply extra loads of lotion that day, I would feel self conscious. Until dove came along!!! Now if I'm feeling lazy I can just skip the moisturizer all together and still feel great about myself!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
San Diego, CA
Dove had always been a favorite of mine of mine for body washes and the NutriumMoisture line is definitely a favorite for me. It leaves my normally very dry skin feeling very smooth and silky without leaving a gross waxy feeling I get from some brands. This particular scent is my absolute favorite and get tons of compliments when I'm using it. One criticism is that I do wish the size of the bottle was bigger as I tend to go through it fairly quickly. But with the twin pack, that is kind of solved.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Wildomar, CA
This has been one of my favorite body washes. I have sensitive skin and it can be dry, especially since I'm in the pool a lot. It moisturizers my skin so well (without being oily), that most of the time I don't even have to put on lotion after my shower. The rich, creamy consistency even makes it good for shaving! I love the fresh scent, and I think the fig one has been my favorite scent so far. The scent lasts through the whole day, making me feel fresh even after a long work day.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brockton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually get this pack from BJ's and I absolutely love the scent! It is so appropriate for the spring and summer as well. It is fresh and sweet and definitely clean- I'm big on clean scents. It is so unique I honestly wouldn't mind purchasing multiple products with the scent. And not to mention the soap leaves my skin silky smooth.

My only drawback is the amount of chemicals in the product- sometimes that freaks me out and I try not to use it every day because of this.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This soap smells amazing. I apply it to a loofah and then to my skin. It feels so soft during application and does not irritate my skin at all. It rinses nicely without leaving any residue. My favorite part is that hours after my shower, my skin still smells amazing! If you do not like heavily scented soaps, I would not recommend this product. If you are love scented soaps, however, this product comes in so many amazing scents that really last.
Joseline V.
Joseline V.
Phoenix, Az
I absolutely love this product. I have sensitive skin and anything will make me get a rash and mostly all dove products don't! I love and smells amazing!! I feel so fresh and skin feel great and showers! Definitely recommend!👍🏼 and there bar is also great! Dove is mainly the only brand I use. Their shampoo and conditioner omg🙌🏼 love love love! It's the only one that leave my hair with a glow and super soft plus smelling amazing!!!
Ivy L.
Ivy L.
I was looking for a new body wash and was so excited when I found the- dove go fresh body wash. I bought the blue fig and orange blossom scent. The smell is so beautiful and invigorating at the same time and really perks me up in the morning. It leaves my skin silky soft and rinses off very easily. I also love that it comes in a huge bottle and the price is incredibly reasonable. I definitely recommend this product!
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I have ultra sensitive skin combined with eczema. That makes for a very difficult job finding cleansers that work well but won't cause my skin to freak out. Dove body washes are a favorite of my dermatologist, and for good reason. I can use this Dove Restore Body Wash without my skin feeling tight, dry, or irritated. This is a great product for other sensitive skin sufferers and those without irritable skin alike!
Tina K.
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?
lucia T.
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
Is this a good body wash because I been using it for a least 2 weeks
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
Does this dry out the skin?
Jade H.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
My skin is pretty sensitive. Is this harsh on the skin at all?