BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

Wondering How To Get Smooth, Glowing Skin? We Know That Good Skin Care Is The Result Of Everyday Care. And With Dove’s Go Fresh Range, You Can Get A Light, Hydrating Feel And Refreshing Formula That Lets You Nourish Your Skin In The Shower Each Day, And Refresh Your Mind And Body At The Same Time. Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash, With The Scent Of Blue Fig And Orange Blossom, Inspires Your Senses, Leaving You And Your Skin Feeling Revitalized. At The Same Time, Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Sulfate Free And The #1 Dermatologist Recommended Body Wash, Because All Skin Deserves Gentleness.
In Addition To Giving A Restorative Boost To Your Morning, Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash Uses Gentle Cleansers To Maintain Your Skin’s Natural Moisture And Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Deposit Skin Natural Nutrients. The End Result: Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Peg- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (Ci 42090).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...3 Answers
  • How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?6 Answers
  • Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?25 Answers
Dove go Fresh Restore Body Wash
  • "i love this body wash i always find it at target and the price is great and smells amazing i love it " in 5 reviews
Devin O.
This is such an awesome body wash! It has such a soft creamy texture and it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and moisturized. It also leaves you smelling amazing and the smell lasts much longer than most cheap body washes. I would recommend this to people looking for an affordable amazing body wash! Dove go Fresh Restore Body Wash
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
Dove is the absolute only brand od body wash I purchase from drug stores. It's silky smooth and leaves my skin feeling the same. It's approximately $5 for a 16oz bottle. It's highly scented and lasts long. I love the creamy texture and there's a huge selection to fit everyone. Dove offered exfoliating body wash, sensitive skin, and a plethora of fragranted ones too!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a fabulous body wash. I absolutely love the smell of it and it will even make my house smell good as well. This makes my skin very soft and I love to use it while shaving and sometimes as a bubble bath. I purchased this at Walmart and you get a lot for your money in this battle. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brit N.
This product has helped me with my skin problems. I have really dry skin and especially since I live in Chicago this body wash has really helped clean out pores on my body and rejuvenate everything. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Angela C.
jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. it smells so fruity and fresh. it also helps my skin stay hydrated. I got it at walmart for under $5 and its a big bottle so it has lasted a while . I would buy it again and even reccomend it to others to use.
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and leave your skin feeling smooth. It’s perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
Alexandra H.
Mount Hope
Love that this product comes in different scents!! I suffer from dry skin, eczema and psoriasis and this product is the only body wash I can use! I have tried others and they always broke me out but not this product! Easy on the skin and very affordable!!!!
Maribeth T.
Great scent and very smooth to put on. I only purchase a scented kind when it’s on sale because the plain is always cheaper and I never see a need for a scent. Would recommend for sure but only if it’s on sale.
Megan D.
Perth Amboy , NJ
I only use this body wash personally. The smell is so good and it lasts long. It doesn’t create a large amount of bubbles. It’s more of a cream. It doesn’t cost much and it leaves my skin really soft afterward.
adriana s.
University Place
Smells amazing! I've been using Dove body wash for years now! It's better than olay because it doesn't leave that oily cream feeling but it leaves a clean and fresh feel to my skin.
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?
Geneva A.
Does this dry out the skin?
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
Is this a good body wash because I been using it for a least 2 weeks
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Does it make your skin feel moistures ?