BY DOVE

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

Wondering How To Get Smooth, Glowing Skin? We Know That Good Skin Care Is The Result Of Everyday Care. And With Dove’s Go Fresh Range, You Can Get A Light, Hydrating Feel And Refreshing Formula That Lets You Nourish Your Skin In The Shower Each Day, And Refresh Your Mind And Body At The Same Time. Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash, With The Scent Of Blue Fig And Orange Blossom, Inspires Your Senses, Leaving You And Your Skin Feeling Revitalized. At The Same Time, Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Sulfate Free And The #1 Dermatologist Recommended Body Wash, Because All Skin Deserves Gentleness.
In Addition To Giving A Restorative Boost To Your Morning, Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash Uses Gentle Cleansers To Maintain Your Skin’s Natural Moisture And Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Deposit Skin Natural Nutrients. The End Result: Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Peg- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (Ci 42090).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, per...3 Answers
  • How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?6 Answers
  • Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?26 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash
  • "I love the smell of Dove products. They are amazing for people with sensitive skin like me and all of the products moisturize my skin and hair." in 103 reviews
  • "This body wash is GREAT! very moisturizing and the smell is amazing. My husband works outside all day so his skin gets really dry - this body wash restores moisture in his skin and even as a guy he likes the smell!" in 95 reviews
  • "This is the only soap I can use and not get out the shower itchy and irritated. I have sensitive skin and this works better than anything." in 75 reviews
  • "i love this body wash i always find it at target and the price is great and smells amazing i love it " in 5 reviews
Tonya B.
means
This is my favorite body wash ever! It surpasses bath and body works. I love how well it lathers up and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. My skin has never felt so hydrated. The price isn’t bad and it smells wonderful! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to feel clean and soft.
Christina M.
I purchased the travel size of this and I love it. The smell is incredible and it goes so smoothly on your skin. I have sensitive/dry skin and I love how gentle this is. I will definitely be buying the full size next.
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This is the only body wash I've used over the last maybe 7 years consistently. It's moisturizing, I feel clean but not stripped and I love the scent. It's very fresh with a little sweet smelling. I've used other scents like the almond or the coconut or pistachio and those are nice but this takes the cake for me. It's drugstore so it's reasonably priced and it's just good.
Jennifer P.
Like the bar soap, I really enjoyed this. It has amazing scents and felt thick but not too thick. The consistency of it was really good. It made my skin softer and smoother while moisturizing my skin. Really enjoyed this one!
Anna J.
Elmhurst, NY
I absolutely love this body wash. The scent is so pleasant and not too strong. Luxurious creamy lather that leaves my skin feeling soft and pampered. Deeply moisturizing and doesn't leave my body sticky like other products I've used.

I will say I'm a little sensitive to it around my time of the month so something in it is not entirely good for me.
Emily B.
Tyler
I love Dove products! They’re so great! This is good body wash but the scent is a little much. It’s very perfumey and fruity at the same time. I like the other scents a lot better but over all the same formula so it still works great at moisturizing the body but the scent is almost too much.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just love Dove body wash... it's some of the best you'll ever use. It is just so hydrating and moisturizing ot your skin... I feel like it could cure any dry skin in such a short period of time. It is super long lasting and smells so amazing. You feel so clean after using this. It doesn't strip your skin or leave any residue behind. I def recommend because it really does take care of your skin. I def recommend this to anyone
Devin O.
This is such an awesome body wash! It has such a soft creamy texture and it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and moisturized. It also leaves you smelling amazing and the smell lasts much longer than most cheap body washes. I would recommend this to people looking for an affordable amazing body wash! Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a fabulous body wash. I absolutely love the smell of it and it will even make my house smell good as well. This makes my skin very soft and I love to use it while shaving and sometimes as a bubble bath. I purchased this at Walmart and you get a lot for your money in this battle. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ruby G.
Plantation , FL
I bought this one recently because they were out of the pink one (pink is my favorite color) & I ended up liking it better than the pink one! It smells just heaven like and it’s everything you would want in a body wash !
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?
Geneva A.
Does this dry out the skin?
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
Is this a good body wash because I been using it for a least 2 weeks
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Does it make your skin feel moistures ?