BY DOVE #38 in Body Wash

New. Our Best Fresh Care Go Fresh®. Restore Body Wash. Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent. NutriumMoisture®. Refreshment That Effectively Nourishes Skin Our perfect balance of freshness and care.  The welcoming scent of blue fig & orange blossom inspires your senses and leaves your skin feeling restored.  Infused with our unique NutriumMoisture® technology, it goes beyond moisturization to effectively nourish skin. 1-800-761-DOVE.

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...3 Answers
  • How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?6 Answers
  • Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?25 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash
  • "i love this body wash i always find it at target and the price is great and smells amazing i love it " in 5 reviews
Nicole P.
Chicago
I completely love this body wash. I noticed a huge difference in the softness and hydration of my skin after just a few weeks. I've been using it for roughly 6 months now. I really love this Blue Fig scent.  Although my favorite scent is the Mandarin Orange in this body wash. And my second favorite scent is Pomegranate. I have yet to try any other scents. But bottom line is that this body wash is super hydrating for my skin, and it leaves it very smooth. Also the bottle seems to last for quite a long time. Definitely worth it!
Kristan W.
Knob Noster, MO
Can I just give this 10 stars!? Okay so I’ve never been a diver person but I decided to give it another try the other day as I needed more body wash. The smell is amazing the feel is wonderful definitely my new go to!
Shannon G.
Dove is by far my favorite brand for body wash. My skin is super sensitive and I’ve never had any reactions to ANY of their body washes. Dove always keeps my skin soft and smelling great. I absolutely recommend this. Btw, this scent is my fav!!!
Asia 🌺🐘 S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this body wash actually the only one I use, I use it everyday it lathers really great, not pricey at all, leaves your skin very soft and moisturized and smells amazing. If I don't get the Dove brand I buy Targets knock off brand of it which does exactly the same and smells just as good both are very long lasting even when I use a ton
sanaz j.
Round rock, TX
This is an amazing body wash, it has one of the most incredible smells ever and I leaves the body feeling very smooth and soft. It is also cheap and can be bought at drugstore or super markets.
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
I love this soap! I love how it smells, how smooth my skin feels skin feels, and the consistency of the product. I always have a stash of this in my house and during winter I buy the winter special, since my skin is so sensitive during that time of year!
Sarah J.
Nashville, TN
LOVE- this body was here keeps my skin feeling fresh and leaves a crisp sent on my body all day long! It is such a refreshing body wash that calms and soothes as you use! Highly recommend! So gentle!!! Deffinatly would repurchase!!!
Tiffany W.
I have sensitive skin and this product is amazing. Normally any of the body washes with fragrances are terrible on my skin but this one is awesome.
I came upon this at my local Walmart. I highly recommend this for all skin types.
Priscilla E.
Del Rio, TX
By far my favorite body wash! It leaves my skin feeling softer and smoother. It smells amazing. It’s very gentle to my skin which is important because my skin is really sensitive. I actually need to buy more because I ran out.
Mary E.
Generally all Doves body wash are amazing! the smell is really nice and it doesn't leave the body ashy or dry. It feels smooth and you only need little of it to ladder. and it's less than $10, which is a plus 😁
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
Is this a good body wash because I been using it for a least 2 weeks
Geneva A.
Does this dry out the skin?
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin is pretty sensitive. Is this harsh on the skin at all?