BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

Our mild formula and blue fig and orange blossom scent inspires your senses and leaves your skin feeling revitalized.

• Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended

• Bright, exhilarating scent of blue fig and orange blossom

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin

Wondering how to get smooth, glowing skin? We know that good skin care is the result of everyday care. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Body Wash, with the scent of blue fig and orange blossom, inspires your senses, leaving you and your skin feeling revitalized. At the same time, our mild formula cares for your skin.

In addition to giving a restorative boost to your morning, Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig & Orange Blossom scent Body Wash uses gentle cleansers to maintain your skin’s natural moisture and NutriumMoisture technology to deposit skin natural nutrients. The end result: softer, smoother skin after just one shower.
Just squeeze a generous amount of your Dove body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands, and spread the refreshing lather over your skin, enjoying the invigorating scent, before rinsing.

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Parfum, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, CI 42090
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, per...3 Answers
  • How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?6 Answers
  • Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?26 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Body Wash
  • "I love the smell of Dove products. They are amazing for people with sensitive skin like me and all of the products moisturize my skin and hair." in 103 reviews
  • "This body wash is GREAT! very moisturizing and the smell is amazing. My husband works outside all day so his skin gets really dry - this body wash restores moisture in his skin and even as a guy he likes the smell!" in 95 reviews
  • "This is the only soap I can use and not get out the shower itchy and irritated. I have sensitive skin and this works better than anything." in 75 reviews
  • "i love this body wash i always find it at target and the price is great and smells amazing i love it " in 5 reviews
Ashley B.
fishers
Absolutely love this body wash! The scent is blue fig & orange blossom..you can definitely smell the orange blossom with each use. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth without that oily residue that other body washes tend to leave behind. It also doesnt dry your skin out...it hydrates deep within the skin's layers. It's free of sulfates and is #1 reccommended by determologists. It's very affordable at approx $6 a single bottle/approx $10 for a twin pack. Each bottle is 22oz standard size. One bottle usually lasts for close to a month. I will never use another body wash now that I have found this particular one from Dove!
Caitlyn B.
Hotchkiss
I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and dove has always been a great product for me but this scent was amazing! I found it soon after I could no longer find the lemon scent with the scrubs in it (which was very disappointing to me). The only thing I would change about this product is to make it like the lemon one was for exfoliation but overall I am very pleased. I buy this product on a regular basis.
Ashlie G.
Irvington
Dove is probably the softest soap that I have ever used . It sounds crazy but it’s true. Dove if kind of high in price but I would definitely go to it anytime before a cheaper body wash. I also use it to wash my hair sometime because of the soft feeling it had afterwords. And it is thick.
Annecia S.
livonia
I had my cousin pick me up some body wash when she went on a target one and I told her to get the light blue kind for sensitive skin because that’s what I always use and she got this and I was not disappointed! I absolutely loved the scent and its everything that the other body wash is and it didn’t irritate my skin at all. But I did eventually switch back just because it was not what I was used to having.
Lily M.
Marietta, GA
Do you have sensitive skin? PLEASE INVEST IN THIS PRODUCT! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and new. It gives you a deep clean all for an affordable and reasonable price. I would always 10/10 recommend and the fact that it smells so heavenly is definitely an added on perk! Most body washes that I use due to my sensitive skin don’t have a scent so that really gets to me.
Ashleigh G.
Noblesville
Dove is always so gentle on the skin but one of my reasons I don’t always gravitate towards it, is because of the “cream” smell. THIS IS MY FAVORITE Dove body wash. The scent is so refreshing and the moisture it gives your skin is amazing! Talking about this reminds me- I need to go get more! LOL
Kayla L.
Cape Coral
I love this fresh scent very moisturizing for a daily use! No cons my husband even uses this when he showers because it’s a great smell for everyone! Not to girly of a smell. Cons: it’s not as thick as some of the other dove body washes it’s a thinner consistency but it’s still great
Elina M.
Washington fife
This product smells really good, I like the foaming it does when you put it on the loofah, it’s effective you feel clean and smell good, it’s affordable, I recommend this body wash if you don’t want to waste money on an expensive one because this works just as good.
Brishna H.
glen allen
This body wash smells amazing! My husband compliments me everytime when I use this body wash and tells me how good I smell! It keeps my skin moistured all the time! I definitely recommend this body wash for all women! I promise you will fall in love once you use it.
Star C.
Newport News , VA
This smell so good! In my opinion Dove is one of the best body washes out there. Very moisturizing. Super light and not oily like other washes that claimed to be moisturizing. I would recommend Dove sensitive skin for these who are more prone to skin irritations.
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Geneva A.
Does this dry out the skin?
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
Is this a good body wash because I been using it for a least 2 weeks
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Does it make your skin feel moistures ?

Target