BY DOVE #7 in Body Wash

Our mild formula and blue fig and orange blossom scent inspires your senses and leaves your skin feeling revitalized.

• Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended

• Bright, exhilarating scent of blue fig and orange blossom

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin

Wondering how to get smooth, glowing skin? We know that good skin care is the result of everyday care. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Body Wash, with the scent of blue fig and orange blossom, inspires your senses, leaving you and your skin feeling revitalized. At the same time, our mild formula cares for your skin.

In addition to giving a restorative boost to your morning, Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig & Orange Blossom scent Body Wash uses gentle cleansers to maintain your skin’s natural moisture and NutriumMoisture technology to deposit skin natural nutrients. The end result: softer, smoother skin after just one shower.
Just squeeze a generous amount of your Dove body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands, and spread the refreshing lather over your skin, enjoying the invigorating scent, before rinsing.

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Parfum, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, CI 42090
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, per...3 Answers
  • How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?6 Answers
  • Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?26 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Body Wash
  • "I love the smell of Dove products. They are amazing for people with sensitive skin like me and all of the products moisturize my skin and hair." in 103 reviews
  • "This body wash is GREAT! very moisturizing and the smell is amazing. My husband works outside all day so his skin gets really dry - this body wash restores moisture in his skin and even as a guy he likes the smell!" in 95 reviews
  • "This is the only soap I can use and not get out the shower itchy and irritated. I have sensitive skin and this works better than anything." in 75 reviews
  • "i love this body wash i always find it at target and the price is great and smells amazing i love it " in 5 reviews
Brianna T.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: CVS
I use basically any kind of the Dove bodywash line, depending on my mood and what scent I prefer at the moment, but they are all really great. It's basically the only bodywash I use unless I've been gifted something a little more fancy. Nothing keeps my skin soft and smooth like this body wash, and the variety they have (including Winter Care, which is a must when I go home to NJ) is awesome. Why would I use anything else?
Reyna H.
Richmond, VA
I always use Dove body wash because of how gentle of a cleanser it is. I have problems with dry skin, especially in the winter, but after switching to Dove, my dryness has improved! I like this particular scent, but it's not an all time favorite. I definitely enjoy trying all the different scents. This scent also has a thinner formula, unlike the shea butter formula, which I don't prefer.
Tabbitha P.
Fort Wayne
I love the smell of this stuff. I have been using it for a couple years now and it has never done me wrong. It leaves me soft and smelling really fresh. My skin is worth everything to me, and I would pay anything.. but this is very affordable. I would recommend it to any of my friends.
Marina S.
Ludowici, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Body Wash is great. It won’t strip your skin of natural natural moisture and softens your skin after one shower so it’s great for dry skin. Also, it’s a great scent!
Cindy C.
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Body Wash is one of my absolute favorite scents from Dove. Not only does this body wash smell great, but it also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and nourished!
ⓐⓢⓗⓛⓔⓨ T.
Staten Island
Love this product! Leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh afterwards! It also smells really good too. I am a person with sensitive skin so I am careful about the soaps I use.
Christina M.
I purchased the travel size of this and I love it. The smell is incredible and it goes so smoothly on your skin. I have sensitive/dry skin and I love how gentle this is. I will definitely be buying the full size next.
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This is the only body wash I've used over the last maybe 7 years consistently. It's moisturizing, I feel clean but not stripped and I love the scent. It's very fresh with a little sweet smelling. I've used other scents like the almond or the coconut or pistachio and those are nice but this takes the cake for me. It's drugstore so it's reasonably priced and it's just good.
Brandi O.
I love the smell of this one. My skin always feels so soft and refreshed after I use this particular body wash. Gives you that nice clean feeling you are looking for.
Deana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best sent for all your long. It’s hydrating and cleansing at the same time. The scent is very clean. I can find it at most drug stores such as target and Walmart.
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone use dove body wash as a face wash?
Geneva A.
Does this dry out the skin?
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
Is this a good body wash because I been using it for a least 2 weeks
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
How is the scent on this? And does this foam a lot?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Does it make your skin feel moistures ?

Amazon