Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar uploaded by Gwendolyn B.Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar uploaded by Neha Z.

BY DOVE

Dove® Blue Fig And Orange Blossom Scent Go Fresh® Restore Beauty Bar.

#1 dermatologist choice.

With 1/4 moisturizing cream.

4oz. bath bars.

6 bath bars. see more...

• Does it moisturise your body?2 Answers
  • How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and ...5 Answers
  • What are all the different debts it can come in?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin smell great all day." in 2 reviews
  • "People say it is a really good product good at moisturising us that true I think yes after people telling me " in 1 review
  • "Soft on skin and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "I think it works great and is fair on the skin." in 1 review
  • "its not over powering or floral my hubby likes the smell and it makes your skin soft and you feel fresh and clean." in 1 review
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Dove is my go-to for bar soap. I highly recommend drying these bar soaps out (taking them out of the package) prior to use as it prolongs use and helps them be less mushy in the shower when using. These can be slightly drying post-shower, but far less than any other soap I have found for my very dry skin. These bars last a long time when used correctly as mentioned above. Recommended for those with dry skin.
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
This is another soap that is 100% great! I use this soap for my son because he has sensitive skin and it keeps my son's skin moisturized, and soft. I bought this at Wal-Mart for around $5-6 dollars and it was well worth it!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I love the smell of this bar soap. I'm not a huge fan of bar soap because I feel like it makes your skin dry when you use bar soap but I do love this bar soap. It smells good and it doesn't make my skin feel dry. L
Raven K.
South Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff! Smells amazing ad love the colors. What really caught my eye is the name. Blue fig and orange blossom. I've also tried the deodorant love it as well!
Allison H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Makes my skin feel great! But the scent lingers and was a little much for me.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Smells fabulous and I use dove bars every day in the shower.  My husband even will use this daily.  The smell dissipates by the time you dry off but the initial smell is great.  I will continue to buy dove bars for a long time.  A great thing about the bars is that they go on sale from time to time which makes it a even better buy!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Dove products; they are all I use in terms of body soap, body wash, and deodorant. I recently decided to change up scents, and I am so glad I did. I love the robin's egg blue color of the body wash, and the soap bars. The scent is amazing too, and it smells delicate, but not overpowering. It always leaves my skin so soft, moisturized, and fresh. My husband loves my new investments! The products are also very affordable!
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
I originally fell in love with the blue fig body wash when I bought it in bulk from Sam's Club. I ran out and couldn't find it again, so I had to settle for the bars. While the bars still work well with my skin, the scent is not very strong at all, so I was pretty disappointed. I much prefer the body wash but I can deal with the bars when I need to.
Jennifer S.
I love they way this smells and feels on your body after a shower. I love the Dove brand, their products are great for moisturizing your body. Your body doesn't feel dry and itchy like some soaps.
Mariam B.
The nice thing about Dove Beauty bars is that they really hydrate your skin and really give it a unique type of softness. However, it concern me that there's no antimicrobial component to it.
Christina R.
W Sacramento, CA
How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and fresh?
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this leave your skin feeling dry after?
Rimsha A.
Does it moisturise your body?
Katelyn B.
What are all the different debts it can come in?