Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar uploaded by Gwendolyn B.Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar uploaded by Neha Z.

BY DOVE

Dove® Blue Fig And Orange Blossom Scent Go Fresh® Restore Beauty Bar.

#1 dermatologist choice.

With 1/4 moisturizing cream.

4oz. bath bars.

6 bath bars. see more...

• Does it moisturise your body?2 Answers
  • How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and ...5 Answers
  • What are all the different debts it can come in?1 Answers
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin smell great all day." in 2 reviews
  • "People say it is a really good product good at moisturising us that true I think yes after people telling me " in 1 review
  • "Soft on skin and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "I think it works great and is fair on the skin." in 1 review
  • "its not over powering or floral my hubby likes the smell and it makes your skin soft and you feel fresh and clean." in 1 review
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells fabulous and I use dove bars every day in the shower.  My husband even will use this daily.  The smell dissipates by the time you dry off but the initial smell is great.  I will continue to buy dove bars for a long time.  A great thing about the bars is that they go on sale from time to time which makes it a even better buy!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove is my go-to for bar soap. I highly recommend drying these bar soaps out (taking them out of the package) prior to use as it prolongs use and helps them be less mushy in the shower when using. These can be slightly drying post-shower, but far less than any other soap I have found for my very dry skin. These bars last a long time when used correctly as mentioned above. Recommended for those with dry skin.
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
This is another soap that is 100% great! I use this soap for my son because he has sensitive skin and it keeps my son's skin moisturized, and soft. I bought this at Wal-Mart for around $5-6 dollars and it was well worth it!
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I originally fell in love with the blue fig body wash when I bought it in bulk from Sam's Club. I ran out and couldn't find it again, so I had to settle for the bars. While the bars still work well with my skin, the scent is not very strong at all, so I was pretty disappointed. I much prefer the body wash but I can deal with the bars when I need to.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I love Dove, but I'll be honest I was a little disappointed in the smell or lack of rather. The smell was barely noticeable and I had just used Dove white before this and the Dove white does have a very noticeable and refreshing scent. Some additional information for you is I got a 6 pack at Walmart for a little over $6
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Review for: 4 Bar
I love the brand Dove and exclusively use only this brand of soap, and have for years. I have sensitive skin and it is the only thing that does not irritate my skin. This product does leave my skin feeling fresh and moisteriZed however, the scent is not my favorite. It's a little too strong and generic for my liking.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this bar soap. I'm not a huge fan of bar soap because I feel like it makes your skin dry when you use bar soap but I do love this bar soap. It smells good and it doesn't make my skin feel dry. L
Kimberly G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I loved the smell of the soap, very soft scented on the skin. It made my skin so soft and I felt very clean after I used it. The smell of the soap lasted about 30 minutes on my skin which was awesome. It's one of my many favorite soaps.
Raven K.
South Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I love this stuff! Smells amazing ad love the colors. What really caught my eye is the name. Blue fig and orange blossom. I've also tried the deodorant love it as well!
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Dove is a very good company in my opinion. This soap is very moisturizing and it smells so good! I totally recommend this if you are looking for a great soap bar.
Christina R.
W Sacramento, CA
How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and fresh?
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this leave your skin feeling dry after?
Rimsha A.
Does it moisturise your body?
Katelyn B.
What are all the different debts it can come in?