Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar uploaded by Gwendolyn B.Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar uploaded by Neha Z.

BY DOVE

Dove® Blue Fig And Orange Blossom Scent Go Fresh® Restore Beauty Bar.

#1 dermatologist choice.

With 1/4 moisturizing cream.

4oz. bath bars.

6 bath bars. see more...

• Does it moisturise your body?2 Answers
  • How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and ...5 Answers
  • What are all the different debts it can come in?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin smell great all day." in 2 reviews
  • "People say it is a really good product good at moisturising us that true I think yes after people telling me " in 1 review
  • "Soft on skin and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "I think it works great and is fair on the skin." in 1 review
  • "its not over powering or floral my hubby likes the smell and it makes your skin soft and you feel fresh and clean." in 1 review
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells fabulous and I use dove bars every day in the shower.  My husband even will use this daily.  The smell dissipates by the time you dry off but the initial smell is great.  I will continue to buy dove bars for a long time.  A great thing about the bars is that they go on sale from time to time which makes it a even better buy!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove is my go-to for bar soap. I highly recommend drying these bar soaps out (taking them out of the package) prior to use as it prolongs use and helps them be less mushy in the shower when using. These can be slightly drying post-shower, but far less than any other soap I have found for my very dry skin. These bars last a long time when used correctly as mentioned above. Recommended for those with dry skin.
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
This is another soap that is 100% great! I use this soap for my son because he has sensitive skin and it keeps my son's skin moisturized, and soft. I bought this at Wal-Mart for around $5-6 dollars and it was well worth it!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this bar soap. I'm not a huge fan of bar soap because I feel like it makes your skin dry when you use bar soap but I do love this bar soap. It smells good and it doesn't make my skin feel dry. L
Raven K.
South Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I love this stuff! Smells amazing ad love the colors. What really caught my eye is the name. Blue fig and orange blossom. I've also tried the deodorant love it as well!
Allison H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Makes my skin feel great! But the scent lingers and was a little much for me.
Umme H.
I have alway used Dove soap and my dermatologist always recommends it. I went to target and saw that this particular scent was on sale and as i love figs i decided to buy it. Love the smell and its the same old DOVE!
Jessica L.
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I have been using Dove bars for years. They are such good quality. And this particular one does not disapoint.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I love dove. I have used other bar soaps and they leave my skin rough and makes me need to lotion it. Dove makes my skin feel soft afterwards and even softer after I put on lotion!
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
This is a great soap. You get lots of lather so you feel nice and clean but it never dries my skin out. very helpful in the colder months.
Christina R.
W Sacramento, CA
How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and fresh?
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this leave your skin feeling dry after?
Rimsha A.
Does it moisturise your body?
Katelyn B.
What are all the different debts it can come in?