Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar uploaded by Gwendolyn B.Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar uploaded by Neha Z.

BY DOVE

Dove® Blue Fig And Orange Blossom Scent Go Fresh® Restore Beauty Bar.

#1 dermatologist choice.

With 1/4 moisturizing cream.

4oz. bath bars.

6 bath bars. see more...

• Does it moisturise your body?2 Answers
  • How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and ...5 Answers
  • What are all the different debts it can come in?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin smell great all day." in 2 reviews
  • "People say it is a really good product good at moisturising us that true I think yes after people telling me " in 1 review
  • "Soft on skin and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "I think it works great and is fair on the skin." in 1 review
  • "its not over powering or floral my hubby likes the smell and it makes your skin soft and you feel fresh and clean." in 1 review
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells fabulous and I use dove bars every day in the shower.  My husband even will use this daily.  The smell dissipates by the time you dry off but the initial smell is great.  I will continue to buy dove bars for a long time.  A great thing about the bars is that they go on sale from time to time which makes it a even better buy!
Jessica L.
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I have been using Dove bars for years. They are such good quality. And this particular one does not disapoint.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
My husband loves my new scent! I just all around love this soap! I love the body wash also! It smells so perfect!
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I love dove. I have used other bar soaps and they leave my skin rough and makes me need to lotion it. Dove makes my skin feel soft afterwards and even softer after I put on lotion!
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
This is a great soap. You get lots of lather so you feel nice and clean but it never dries my skin out. very helpful in the colder months.
Kaitlin F.
Review for: Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I LOVE these! It smells so wonderful and luxurious! Dove bars are so soft and leave my skin well hydrated but no greasy, and it give my skin a rash.
Umme H.
I have alway used Dove soap and my dermatologist always recommends it. I went to target and saw that this particular scent was on sale and as i love figs i decided to buy it. Love the smell and its the same old DOVE!
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smell so goooood. Leaves my skin moist and smooth. The smell is invigorating it life up my energy. So after a hard day of work I look forward to my shower.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I used the first time skin smelled great but it seems my skin got used to it and now i cant really smell it on me after like 2 weeks of use?
Mary M.
Henrico, Va
I love dove soap bars, but this is not my favorite scent. I much prefer the cucumber or the original scent.
Christina R.
W Sacramento, CA
How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and fresh?
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this leave your skin feeling dry after?
Rimsha A.
Does it moisturise your body?
Katelyn B.
What are all the different debts it can come in?