BY DOVE

• Welcoming blue fig and orange blossom scent revitalizes your senses
• Dove doesn’t dry skin like soap can
• ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers help protect skin’s moisture
• Leaves skin soft, smooth, and healthy-looking
• Suitable for daily use on body, face and hands
• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
Wondering how to get soft skin? The secret to healthy-looking, smooth skin is retaining skin’s moisture, and with the right cleansing bar you can care for your skin and get a boost of freshness at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Cream Bar.

Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Cream Bar inspires your senses with the welcoming scent of blue fig and orange blossom. But this Dove Bar also contains our gentle skin cleansers and ¼ moisturizing cream to leave you with soft skin that feels refreshed and restored.

Your hands are one of the driest parts of your body, so to give them a hydrated feel, lather your Dove beauty bar between your wet hands. Once you have covered your face and body too, making sure you avoid contact with your eyes, rinse away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate or/ou Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate or/ou Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Parfum, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Does it moisturise your body?2 Answers
  • How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin s...5 Answers
  • What are all the different debts it can come in?1 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar
  • "I have sensitive skin and most soaps and skin products break me out. Dove is one of few products that does not break me out. I love this fragrance and it leaves my skin soft." in 9 reviews
  • "These are my favorite soap bars! They make my skin so soft and silky. I have very dry skin and these really help keep it soft." in 5 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin smell great all day." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a very good product whenever someone goes out and buys dove products as a gift I have to restock up on them when they run out" in 1 review
  • "People say it is a really good product good at moisturising us that true I think yes after people telling me " in 1 review
Sandra M.
Norwalk, CA
I have been using dove for 15 years. I even use the non scented dove soap bar to remove my make at night it was recommended to me by a dermatologist. This scent smells awesome and I would keep on buying it as long as it's available
Lizbeth M.
Love the way it feels on my skin. It doesn't dry my skin. You have enough product to last you a while. You can buy the soap and any local Wal-Mart or drug store.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Smells fabulous and I use dove bars every day in the shower.  My husband even will use this daily.  The smell dissipates by the time you dry off but the initial smell is great.  I will continue to buy dove bars for a long time.  A great thing about the bars is that they go on sale from time to time which makes it a even better buy!
Katelynn M.
Perfect. I have used this for as long as I can remember! Perfect for sensitive skin. My skin is so soft, hydrated and smells amazing. Definitely a product I cannot and will not part with. This has stood with me for many years now! I would recommend to anyone.  I use it everyday.
Jennyfer 🌸.
Love the smell first of all! Leaves this refreshing feeling after you rinse it off. Bought the 6 pack Dove bar soap. Hope to always see this scent in the market. It's very gentle on the skin and leaves it very smooth.
Krystal S.
Absolutely my favorite by far. First off all of the products make your skin feel oh so so smooth but the sent mmmmm incredible. I purchase in quantity lol. Coupons are my friend. Highly recommend to everyone
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
Love love this bar of soap and scent! I love the way it feels on the skin and the price is great for such a great value in product! It is extremely effective and leaves your skin feeling fresh and new!
Tess C.
Denver, CO
Love this soap! Smells amazing and keeps your skin soft and fresh. It's also super affordable and a trustworthy brand. The product lasts a while making worth every penny. Dove is the only soap I buy!
bk b.
Monroe
This soap leaves skin feeling smooth after every use. The feeling of it during use is satisfying and it definitely met my expectations. It's gentle and I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is my go-to for bar soap. I highly recommend drying these bar soaps out (taking them out of the package) prior to use as it prolongs use and helps them be less mushy in the shower when using. These can be slightly drying post-shower, but far less than any other soap I have found for my very dry skin. These bars last a long time when used correctly as mentioned above. Recommended for those with dry skin.
Christina R.
W Sacramento, CA
How is the smell on these bars? Does it leave your skin soft and fresh?
Morganne J.
west valley city
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin feeling dry after?
Rimsha A.
Does it moisturise your body?
Katelyn B.
What are all the different debts it can come in?