BY DOVE #100 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Restore gives your underarm skin extra care plus 24-hr odour and wetness protection with translucent moisturizers. This refreshing Blue Fig Orange Blossom scented formula stays on skin not on clothes. see more...

Elisa K.
Elisa K.
Vienna, VA
I bought this from a local safeway and I was initially worried because there wasn't a way to smell test it. But it was about $4 for one and i decided to take the chance. I AM SO GLAD I DID! As soon I took my first whiff after opening it, I knew I would use it every day. This part is a little weird, but I smelled it multiple times the evening I bought it even if I wasn't using it. I was so attracted to the smell. And so relieved. Would buy again!!
Linn Y.
Linn Y.
I always use dove deodorants as my go-to, and I recently bought the restore blue fig and orange blossom scent.. And personally, I do not like the smell.

I feel like the smell kind make makes me smell like a guy, but I will use this deodorant until it runs out. It does apply very smoothly, and my arms feel great afterwards!!!

I only do a couple swipes before I go on with my day, and it last the entire day+the smell!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
When I purchased this deodorant, I didn't think it would be any different than others that I've tried, it was just on sale so I bought it. I LOVE this stuff! Although it is one of the higher prices than others, I will definitely spend the extra dollar or two for this stuff. It smells amazing and keeps me feeling fresh all day long! I highly recommend!
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
This deodorant has the perfect scent, it's light enough that it isn't overwhelming but you can still smell it though out the day. It's great for days when I don't want to wear perfume but I want to smell nice. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin, even after shaving. I would recommend this if you're looking for a moisturizing, scented deodorant
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the deodorant I have been using for the past five years. It keeps me dry, smells amazing, and never leaves any residue. I have played sports with this, went dancing, and wore it traveling. It is super affordable, and smells amazing compared to a lot of other deodorants on the market.
I really enjoyed using this product because it smells really good!It also cost only 7 dollars.It really does stay long like I think mine lasted about 40 hours which is amazing!!!It's easy to open so I'm giving this product 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!
Averie P.
Averie P.
Spring, TX
The best deodorant ever!!!!! Smells so good and stays all day! This houston heat is no joke and about one or two years ago when I tried it and it kept me smelling good even when i spend a day outside oh I'm keeping this bad boy!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love wearing dove deodorant it smells beautiful. It last all day. It doesn't stain my clothes. I will continue buying this products because they are awesome it's not that expensive and I would definitely recommend it
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
This is my favorite scent and it's the only deodorant that works for me. Others wear off or don't prevent sweating. This also comes in two packs so I can have one in my gym bag and one at home. Definitely recommend.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
This deodorant smells so good and it really does help wonderfully with odor control. It is very effective and I would definitely recommend others to try it too. It is not too expensive and it is great quality!
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
Whats your favorite scent
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
MONETT, MO
What's not to love about All dove products!!