BY DOVE

• 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Juicy and vibrant scent of succulent pear and aloe vera

• Leaves skin feeling refreshingly hydrated

• With NutriumMoisture for more skin natural nourishment than most body washes

• Dove's perfect balance of freshness and care
All skin deserves gentleness, which is why Dove is made with 100% gentle cleansers, is sulfate free, and #1 dermatologist recommended.

Dove go fresh Rejuvenate Body Wash combines the refreshing scent of pear and aloe vera to invigorate your senses and hydrate your skin. It’s an uplifting experience that gives you Dove’s perfect balance of freshness and care. Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower with NutriumMoisture technology for more skin natural nourishment than most body washes. This scented body wash offers you refreshment that effectively nourishes the skin.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Propylene glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Cl 17200).

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I have tried almost all the different varieties of dove body wash but this scent is my favourite. As typical for dove body wash it is very moisturizing I skip lotion usually when I use this. I also use it as shaving cream. I got it at Walmart the large bottle for under $10. Which may sound pricey but a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend. Also does not bother my psiorisis or sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
FAVORITE!! I’m very picky with body wash bc I have sensitive dry skin and my boyfriends a mechanic so it needs to be able to clean grease off of him also. Well we both love this it makes my skin so soft and moisturized after and smells AMAZING totally not overpowering and smells fresh. It cleans very well but doesn’t dry either one of us out or break us out . It’s thick and lathers so I don’t go through it fast and it’s pretty cheap!! Definitely recommend trying!!
Jessica H.
Dove body wash has been my go to for years! I mostly stick to the same scent, but I saw this new one and decided to give it a smell, and let me tell you I bought this one instead! In my opinion this scent is one of the strongest from all the different kinds of scents they have. However it smells really nice! It almost like a sweet/sour smell but it's not overpowering at least in my opinion it isn't. The scent does linger even after a while after you've gotten out the shower, it even lingers in the restroom as well!
Kathleen A.
i recently bought this body wash because it was on sale and it was the best idea ive had. i have a problem with body washes drying my skin out and i dont have that problem with this one. i makes my skin feel great and it smells amazing as well, i found my new go to body wash
April D.
Thornton, CO
My favorite body wash ever ! Been using lots of different brands for awhile, until I decided to smell this one day in the store. I wasn't disappointed .This is seriously the silkiest soap ever and did I mention it smells amazing so so good. Doesn't have a funky soapy smell after use ! Plus it really had helped my eczema.
Amanda G.
My favorite scent of Dove body wash. I will forever buy the pear & aloe over any other scent. Dove... eel dove is dove and their products are always my favorite. You smell great, you feel great. It is an overall great product. I have nothing negative to say about it.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
This stuff has a very pleasant scent to it. I haven’t smelled many body washes with pear in it but I enjoy this! The price is reasonable and it moisturizes very well. Sometimes I feel like it doesn’t quite clean as well as I’d like, but I still like it
member-a91db
Just tried this about a couple weeks ago and it feels absolutely amazing on my skin and smells so wonderful! I get so excited to shower and wash my body with it! My skin is very soft, I haven’t moisturized after showering since I’ve started using this it’s that good!!!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I really enjoy this body wash! It smells good and is a thick cream consistency. Only thing I'm not fond of is that it takes a lot to get it lathered bc it is so thick. Also the smell fills down as soon as it lathers up. Wish it stayed smelling strong and pleasant.
Amber S.
Abingdon
I love Dove products. My whole family uses Dove. It helps with dry skin and eczema breakouts. This particular scent is amazing. It smells just like pear. It's the perfect scent for summer!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have tried pretty much every dove liquid body wash thrre is, but this is my favorite scent I have ever used. It smells so so so so good , I absolutely love it. I have repurchased several times and will continue to in the future!!
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕