BY DOVE

• 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Juicy and vibrant scent of succulent pear and aloe vera

• Leaves skin feeling refreshingly hydrated

• With NutriumMoisture for more skin natural nourishment than most body washes

• Dove's perfect balance of freshness and care
All skin deserves gentleness, which is why Dove is made with 100% gentle cleansers, is sulfate free, and #1 dermatologist recommended.

Dove go fresh Rejuvenate Body Wash combines the refreshing scent of pear and aloe vera to invigorate your senses and hydrate your skin. It’s an uplifting experience that gives you Dove’s perfect balance of freshness and care. Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower with NutriumMoisture technology for more skin natural nourishment than most body washes. This scented body wash offers you refreshment that effectively nourishes the skin.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Propylene glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Cl 17200).

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...1 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Rejuvenate Body Wash
  • "I have tried almost all the different varieties of dove body wash but this scent is my favourite. As typical for dove body wash it is very moisturizing I skip lotion usually when I use this. I also use it as shaving cream. I got it at Walmart the large bottle for under $10. Which may sound pricey but a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend. Also does not bother my psiorisis or sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
FAVORITE!! I’m very picky with body wash bc I have sensitive dry skin and my boyfriends a mechanic so it needs to be able to clean grease off of him also. Well we both love this it makes my skin so soft and moisturized after and smells AMAZING totally not overpowering and smells fresh. It cleans very well but doesn’t dry either one of us out or break us out . It’s thick and lathers so I don’t go through it fast and it’s pretty cheap!! Definitely recommend trying!!
April D.
Thornton, CO
My favorite body wash ever ! Been using lots of different brands for awhile, until I decided to smell this one day in the store. I wasn't disappointed .This is seriously the silkiest soap ever and did I mention it smells amazing so so good. Doesn't have a funky soapy smell after use ! Plus it really had helped my eczema.
Amanda G.
My favorite scent of Dove body wash. I will forever buy the pear & aloe over any other scent. Dove... eel dove is dove and their products are always my favorite. You smell great, you feel great. It is an overall great product. I have nothing negative to say about it.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
This stuff has a very pleasant scent to it. I haven’t smelled many body washes with pear in it but I enjoy this! The price is reasonable and it moisturizes very well. Sometimes I feel like it doesn’t quite clean as well as I’d like, but I still like it
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I really enjoy this body wash! It smells good and is a thick cream consistency. Only thing I'm not fond of is that it takes a lot to get it lathered bc it is so thick. Also the smell fills down as soon as it lathers up. Wish it stayed smelling strong and pleasant.
Adriana T.
California
I love Dove body washes! They all smell so good. This scent in particular smells like jolly ranchers. Before this, I was using an unscented body wash because everything else irritated my skin. However, this product smells good and it's gentle. These body washes moisturize my skin without leaving any weird residue feeling. I can even get away with not wearing lotion and my skin won't look dry and ashy, lol. 😂
Amber S.
Abingdon
I love Dove products. My whole family uses Dove. It helps with dry skin and eczema breakouts. This particular scent is amazing. It smells just like pear. It's the perfect scent for summer!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have tried pretty much every dove liquid body wash thrre is, but this is my favorite scent I have ever used. It smells so so so so good , I absolutely love it. I have repurchased several times and will continue to in the future!!
Natalia R.
Burlington, VT
THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING. I love Dove products because I have super sensitive skin and I can still get nice soaps that smell good without getting a rash. I love trying their new scents and this by far is my favorite. It’s perfect for spring too!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Dove is my favorite shower gel. It has a rich, creamy texture and it doesn’t dry my skin. The pest part about it is that it makes my skin smell amazing the whole day. Even when I get home late at night my skin still smells
great.
The pear one is my favorite one of all!
It is a bit on the pricey side but you can get it for less on Amazon!
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕