Dove Go Fresh Rejuvenate Beauty Bar uploaded by Quashea M.Dove Go Fresh Rejuvenate Beauty Bar uploaded by Kristie A.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Juicy And Vibrant Scent Of Succulent Pear And Aloe Vera

• Leaves Skin Feeling Refreshingly Hydrated

• Dove's Perfect Balance Of Freshness And Care

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Dove's Signature 1/4 Moisturizing Cream
Dove Go Fresh Rejuvenate Beauty Bar Combines The Refreshing Scent Of Pear And Aloe Vera To Invigorate Your Senses And Hydrate Your Skin. It’s An Uplifting Experience That Gives You Dove’s Perfect Balance Of Freshness And Care.
Dove Beauty Bars Are Specially Formulated To Deliver Skin Natural Nourishment, Helping Your Skin To Keep Its Natural Moisture During Cleansing. Dove Go Fresh Rejuvenate Beauty Bar Contains Our Ultra-mild Cleansers, Which Don’t Strip Skin Of Moisture Like A Regular Soap Bar Can. It’s Mild Enough To Be Used On Your Face, Body And Hands – The Perfect Addition To Your Daily Skin Cleansing Routine.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16, Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropyleneglycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodiumetidronate, Tetrasodiumedta, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

How To Use

Just Rub This Dove Bar Between Your Hands And Smooth The Lather Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Away.

Quashea M.
Columbus , OH
I came across this soap in Walmart one day, I was going in for my regular ivory soap, and walked by this soap and caught a whiff of it , I walked away only to find the scent gone but left a after scent, the scent was so captivating I turned right back around picked up a six pack, smelled it again and fell in love! I usually have no luck with bar soap at all and the majority of them are super drying and have me ashy as ever, I'm no newbie to dove but I haven't purchased their soap in years... Big mistake because my skin love's this soap, It is moisturizing and it has a pick me up smell to it that just brighten my mood, it's not purfumey at all! Huge plus... I do smell pear, freshness , and a light airy sweet smell but not overly adolescent sweet, the scent alone is a subtle feminine fresh scent and I love it ...Also it did not clash with my body lotions or body mist at all yay! As a person who exclusively loves body wash , I will purchase this soap and particular scent every chance I get maybe even hoard it because it's that good... Please Dove never stop making this ♡
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
I will say that this smells delicious but.. my skin does not like this soap at all. I get very itchy and I love the smells but it isnt worth the constant itching and looking like a crackhead in public. It's affordable and it actually makes your whole bathroom smells good! The only downside and this is just regarding me is that it makes me itch. I envy people who use it and dont experience the same thing because I love the smell!
Ashley W.
Sammamish
Dove is the best for sensitive skin. This product smells wonderful while still be gentle on my skin. No residue after using this soap, but still smells wonderful even after a few hours after my shower.
Amber H.
Hampstead
Smells amazing and it is also gentle on my skin. Keeps it moisturized and looking great.. love this product.. will continue to use it for sure!! Great product great price Perfect fit for me!! I'm in looooove thanks dove!!!!!!😍😍😍😍
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I bought this at Walmart, it smells amazing. I love the fresh pear fragrance. It lathers very well and keeps me smelling fresh and clean. I have sensitive skin and have to be careful what I use, this gave me no problems.
ava s.
Holly springs , NC
Pretty good bar soap. I don’t personally love it just because bar soap is harder to use than liquid. However, this one smells very nice and is decently moisturizing. Affordable and I recommend for the scent
Chastin P.
I use this bar soap in the shower every day! I love the refreshing pear scent. I also like that I can purchase it in bulk in my Shop Rite. I run through them pretty quickly but I always purchase again. They give me a good clean feeling.
Desaray J.
I love this soap it smells amazing and every time I use my husband complements me on how good I smell! It leaves my skin feeling soft after using and it’s very affordable! I also just stocked up on more! I highly recommend to try!
Michelle M.
groton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this soap and would love to use this every day but it can dry out my skin so during the winter months I don’t use it as much. I tend to use it more during the summer months.
Jessica C.
Edinburg
I LOVE dove soap bars! They’re are soft on my sensitive skin. I literally feel so clean after using them. I usually would use the liquid body washs’ but after finding dove beauty bars I haven’t gone back since. I feel like they clean you much better an your skin literally smells like the bar itself. Everyone should try the pear bar! It’s not that strong of a smell it’s soft yet clean!!!
Michelle M.
groton
What do you think of this soap?