suggested searches

3 star

14%

2 star

1 star

Me encanta este producto, excelente olor, muy refrescante, muy bueno para uso diario, suelo siempre comprarlo, ya que es accesible en cuanto a precio y disponible en la mayoría de las tiendas, por lo que es fácil de encontrar. Lo recomiendo.
Let me just say dove nailed it with these body sprays! This one smells so clean and fresh I keep one in my house and one in my purse for when I’m on the go and need a freshen up. I love spraying it on myself after hopping out of the shower it smells so good!! It stays on the skin for awhile too which is awesome for a body spray.
I personally use dove for my hair and body as well. My best friend and I are important to each other. She’s allergic to every else. More scents. Yes and on regular basis and as gifts. Different experience to the scents. Nothing else definite a recommend.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What is this? Does it cost a lot where can I get some dove air freshener or dove cologne.
Can’t find the product anywhere, not even on the Doug website I know they still make it or I would not be able to find it here I need help figuring out how to find it on their website just so I can purchase, ideas please Can’t find the product anywhere, not even on the Doug website I know they still make it or I would not be able to find it here I need help figuring out how to find it on their website just so I can purchase, ideas please?? ?
more questions