BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

New. Provides a Rebalance for the Skin & Mind Leaves You Comfortably Refreshed. Hydrating Freshness Leaves Skin Blissfully Restored. With Harmonious Scents of Succulent Plum & Pure Sakura Blossom. Now Featuring Our Gentlest Cleansers Ever. It Truly is Our Best Fresh Care. Skin Nourishment of NutriumMoisture®.

Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Body Wash
  • "this body wash is great, it smells really good and leave my skin super smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "This body wash smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing." in 1 review
  • "The have a fresh scent and leaves skin clean and soft." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I actually have #Doves oil moisture nourishing body wash. It's the Moroccan Argan Oil with nutrium moisture. This product leaves my skin feeling soo soft and it smells amazing! What I normally do is apply this to my skin at the end of my shower. After I've already used my body wash. I will apply to my skin and then wash off. it makes it feel so amazingly smooth and soft. And when I use toward the end I feel like the scent stays longer. Another thing I will do is use it with my Amope on my feet. I am so addicted to the I am so glad I received a sample to try in the mail! I definitely recommend trying this:-)
Jamie Rose S.
Dove is probably in my top ten favorite soaps because of how gentle it is on sensitive skin. I love the particular body wash because it leaves my skin feeling extremely moisturizer when I get out of the shower without leaving any unnecessary residue on my skin. I also really like the way it smells, which is a huge deal for me when shopping for bath and body products. I definitely recommend this particular scent in the dove line if you're looking for a new kind to try or are new to the brand. It's adorable and works great on even the driest of skins!
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this because my family who came to visit from out of state left it by mistake. My first impression was that it smelled amazingly clean...a perfect fresh clean scent. I have used products that have lotion in the body wash before and didn't like them so I was afraid this would be the same thing but I was wrong. My skin felt soft...baby soft, like even without anything else on my skin, it felt amazing. Needless to say this is my go-to brand now for body wash.
Amy K.
Aliquippa, PA
Love this product! It smells divine and it keeps my skin feeling smooth all day. I have had very sensitive skin since having a baby and the formula is very gentle. It does not leave a greasy residue on my skin, but make sure you have a shower mat down when using it because it will make the shower floor slippery when you wash it off. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends.
Bdash G.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is simply perfect! Buy it all dove products are amazing. The texture is very smooth almost like butter no better its like milk on the skin. And the smell oh my gosh it made me so happy it smells beyond amazing. The best part is that although its soft it really does wash away all the dirt and bad smell. Plus the fragrance from the body wash last all day on your skin.
Brittany S.
Union , SC
I use the pomegranate and lemon scent body wash. This is THE best smelling body wash ever. The smell isn't too strong for those that get headaches after using strong smelling products. The smell sticks for hours unlike others that you only smell when you're bathing. They are expensive but I like to dual pack. I try to buy a pack every pay period or at least once a month.
Emma K.
Springfield, MO
DOVE is always a favorite. Actually the #1 brand recommended by every dermatologist I have been to. I have very oily skin, and I love how clarifying their soap is without over-drying. I pair this with my loofah and it is a great combination to wrap yourself in a wonderful scent while cleansing your skin. Great value and great price. DOVE never disappoints.
Francileine C.
Visalia, Ca
Absolutely love the smell! Doesn't leave a film like most body washes and leaves my skin feeling clean. Also love the variety of different smells and types of body wash depending on ur skin's needs. I usually buy the regular body wash at Costco but have occasionally purchased specialized washes from my local stores (i.e target, Walmart) and love them.
Ellen D.
Dove is the only body wash I use! Their nourishing formula keeps my skin hydrated and feeling great all day! Plus, the scents are amazing! I have tried every scent. They smell amazing and they put out a new one all the time! One bottle usually lasts me 3 months. I use my body wash with a loofa! This scent happens to be one of my favorites!
Kate C.
Atlanta, GA
This body wash gets the job done, and has a fresh clean scent; but it still leaves a gunky feel on my skin that I am not fond of. I also get "bumps" on my skin I assume either from it clogging my pores, or from residue buildup on my back and chest. I have combination skin, so I think this wash might be best for naturally dry skin.
Kimberly S.
Muncie, IN
What is your favorite scent/type of dove?
Whitney B.
Does the Purple lid smell good?
Aimee C.
Question has been deleted
Alexander B.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the best scented Dove body wash to share between girls and guys? :) <3
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
How much does it cost????