BY DOVE #73 in Body Wash

• Scent Of Succulent Plum And Sakura Blossom Scent Awakens Your Senses

• Light Hydration And Refreshing Formula That Effectively Nourishes Skin

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower

• Nutriummoisture Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Stratum Corneum (Sc)

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

A Replenishing Shower Can Balance Mind And Body At The Start Of The Day, As Well As Giving Us That Fresh, Clean Feeling. That’s Why We Created Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Plum & Sakura Blossom Body Wash, A Refreshing Body Wash That Cares For Your Skin While Invigorating Your Senses With The Revitalizing Scent Of Plum And Sakura Blossom.
Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Plum & Sakura Blossom Body Wash Replenishes Your Skin’s Natural Nutrients With Nutriummoisture, A Blend Of Mild Cleansers And Skin-natural Nutrients, While Gently Cleansing Your Skin. After Using This Dove Moisturizing Body Wash, You’ll Notice Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. It’s Infused With The Harmonious Notes Of Plum And Sakura Blossom Scent To Soothe And Refresh Your Mind And Senses.
This Dove Body Wash Is A Great Way To Rebalance Both Body And Mind In The Comfort Of Your Own Bath-room.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Ppg-9, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ci 42090, Ci 17200.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Body Wash
  • "This body wash smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing. Great for the winter months!" in 45 reviews
  • "Love this product. Love the smell. It's lovely. It is very moisturizing and great for my sensitive skin. This summer I switched to another brand to try a different scent to 'shake it up' (after I have been using this product for years..) and could not believe how quickly my skin started drying out! " in 44 reviews
  • "I love Dove body wash. I have really dry skin in winter and this always makes it feel better. Great smell and lathers really well." in 34 reviews
  • "this body wash is great, it smells really good and leave my skin super smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "This body wash smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing." in 1 review
Chelsea S.
Cambridge
I love all dove bath products. I use any of their body wash but this one has to be my all time favorite. The scent is clean and refreshing and smells good year round. The soap works well and a little bit of it goes a long way
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
I love dove products - especially their soap and body wash. I feel like this brand is the only brand that doesn’t dry my skin out. I have eczema, and when I use this body wash, I can tell that my skin is more moisturized.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this when my skin started breaking out in hives and my doctor told me to use unscented products so bye bye Bath and Body Works. I got the sensitive skin instead of the unscented by mistake. I love this so much it will fully replace Bath and Body Works shower gel (maybe because it is a body wash). It is very rich and hydrating without a filmy feel. I even shave with this and skin feels so soft and no irritation.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the bodywash it's great it leaves my body feel so smooth and leaves my body feeling great and smelling great and it's long lasting. It's gentle at use and not harsh at all. Yes I would buy this again
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love The brand Dove!! Always high quality with every product I use! This body wash is a very good value ! The scent is long lasting and I stay fresh all day! The moisture dove body wash provides is awesome!! Silky skin is at its best with this product! I would highly recommend this! Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Body Wash
Ilene D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a cult favorite within our household. We even got the limited edition winter care nourishing body wash after this purchases because the effects of using this was wonders to our skin. The scent is ok enough not to bother the sensitive nose of everyone!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove can do no wrong in my book! I am never let down by their products. I really enjoy their body washes. It keeps my skin moisturized but also clean and I love that. Some body washes will dry and break out my skin and Dove does not. It lathers so easy and a big bottle lasts me awhile.
Natasha B.
Dove always has great products. All their products from the shampoos to the body washes are great. Dove's body was always leaves your skin silky smooth and a lasting scent. Pricing is not bad either. If I'm not using caress then I use Dove, so I'd definitely buy it again.
Angie R.
Brooklyn
This product is one of my favorites!  I love the fragrance of the  soap  it's awesome to use very easy to afford its long lasting for at least a month or more I have bought it in many places but I like going to Walmart to buy it  I would recommend it to all my friends.
Pamela A.
I always use dove products. I have a mixture of dry and oily skin and this is perfect for me. It's got a pleasant smell without being over powering. It's gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it every time I shower. I recommend it to everyone. It's affordable.
Kimberly S.
Muncie, IN
What is your favorite scent/type of dove?
Whitney B.
Does the Purple lid smell good?
Aimee C.
Question has been deleted
mia s.
Does dove ever break you out sometimes?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
How much does it cost????