Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars uploaded by Aaliyah A.

BY GENERIC

Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars: Dove's perfect balance of freshness and care Refreshment that effectively nourishes skin With plum and sakura blossom scent see more...

• What other products by dove would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • "Last for a long time and less expensive than the liquid soap." in 1 review
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I love the scents. It doesn't dry out my skin. Leaves me smelling good. I would definitely recommend it.
Desiree R.
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
My favorite soap EVER, always has me moisturized and smelling great :) Comes in tons of scents and each just as well as the other. This is the only soap I buy.
Jasmine M.
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I use a lot of different types of soaps (coupons and sales) but this is on of my favorites. I can't wear heavy perfumes and when I use this soap I get a ton of compliments on how I smell.
Portia W.
Columbus, MS
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
One of my favorite dove soaps. This as well as all other Dove soaps will leave your skin feeling baby smooth.
Taylor B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
Dove is the only brand bar soap I will buy! Makes my skin super soft and smell great. They have a variety of scents and even have a sensitive skin bar. Whenever my face breaks out or gets oily all I have to do is wash it once with Dove and literally overnight its cleared up! I recommend Dove to everyone!
amira a.
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I love this soap! After a long day at work, a sweaty work out or just for the amazing smell, this soap is great and once you try it you'll never go back to any other!
Jessica G.
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
Dove is an awesome brand. Leaves skin hydrated and feeling super soft. The smell is also a plus.
Jenn B.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
I love this bar soap, leaves my skin super soft. Also love how soft it leaves my face.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Review for: Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars 4 oz lb lb
Absolutely love the plum smell of these bars.and they moisturized my skin very well
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Smells delightful! A little pricey & it does the job just like any other bar of soap.
Jessica I.
Grand rapids, MI
What other products by dove would you recommend?