Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars uploaded by Aaliyah A.

BY GENERIC

Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Beauty Bars: Dove's perfect balance of freshness and care Refreshment that effectively nourishes skin With plum and sakura blossom scent see more...

• What other products by dove would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • "Last for a long time and less expensive than the liquid soap." in 1 review
Li Z.
Li Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not one to really use bar soap on my face, like ever. However I did purchase this because the phrase 'rebalance' caught my eye. I had recently suffered from allergic reaction which caused a rash as well as breakouts along my chest. I would say that because of the dry-ness and moist-ness of the general area with the warm summer it hasn't made it any better. This soap helped to rebalance the area as a whole and slowly with the help of Neosporin the reaction has already started to fade.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love dove bar soap and this is no exception. This bar soap leaves your skin feeling soft and nicely moisturized, even in problematic areas like my elbows. I have repurchased this dove collection several times since spotting in my local grocer and I actually prefer it over my liquid body wash because it is so effective. I definitely recommend this dove soap because it is affordable and the quality can't be beat!
tasha m.
tasha m.
Sparta, TN
I don't usually use bar soap, however, I had the opportunity to try dove. Let me just say, I was pleasantly surprised! The dove made my skin feel so soft!! I had no film buildup on my skin like some other bar soaps give me, and the smell was so fresh and clean. Now I am pleased to say, I am a bar soap convert thanks to Dove!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Los Angeles
This is my go-to purchase for bar soap! Cleans well without leaving me dry afterwards (expected from Dove). The calming scent will lightly linger after wash-off. I even pop them in my drawers and closet to scent my clothes. Only sticking point is that I seem to go through one quite quickly as it is very soluable in water.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
It is the only bar soap I use now because it makes my skin smell nice and feel soft. I bought mine at my local Walmart for pretty cheap. It was very gentle on my dry-normal skin. And I would recommend this to really anyone because I feel like it does the job right for my skin! (My mom loves it and has oily skin)
sammy a.
sammy a.
Thibodaux, LA
I love the summer time one. Although that should be an all year kind of thing. That smells reminds me of the end of spring but the beginning of summer, It leaves your skin very soft and not dry like all the other ones that I've used. I would definitely would buy this again. I just brought the summer edition lol
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Oneida, TN
Leaves my skin softy and smooth, I use it ALL the time! I absolutely love this product! And it smells great too so that is always a plus. It lasts for a while, it is very gentle on my skin... I am allergic to most everything this product surprisingly I am not, I would definitely buy it again and again!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Homestead, FL
This Dove soap is so great. It makes my skin so soft and smells delicious. Makes me feel amazing and so clean. I use it most all the time i shower. It last so long I bought a pack of 12 for about a year ago and i still have some left. I will most defiantly get another pack as soon as i finish them.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
I love how gentle Dove soap bar's make my skin. After using this product it left my skin feeling smooth and smelling nice. I enjoyed it so much I used this product over and over again. The best part is how long it lasted. I got it at Target and will most definitely get it again!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love the Dove beauty bars. The first time I heard about this product was actually a commercial. I'll admit, I'm terrible with keeping up with a beauty routine. This beauty bar makes cleaning my face so easy without a ton of hassle AND it works great.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Grand rapids, MI
What other products by dove would you recommend?