BY DOVE #31 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Rebalance Anti-Perspirant helps you feel refreshed from morning to night. Feel and smell fresh all day long with Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Rebalance Anti-Perspirant. Translucent moisturizer and 24-hr wetness and odour protection leaves your skin feeling nourished and refreshed.

• Does it mask scent well? 3 Answers
  • Do you prefer invisible solids or the gels1 Answers
  • Sé que está marca es buena , pero me gustaría saber si al usar es...1 Answers
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
Blue Fig and Orange Blossom OR the Pomegranate scent are both my favorite scents! First of all, I can't believe I'm actually saying I have favorite scented deodorant - let alone TWO of them! Dove deodorant is excellent for my sensitive, prone-to-breakout skin. My skin tends to get sensitive in the areas where clothes rub together (aka the underarm area). It's the only deodorant brand that I've used since the beginning of high school. Before that it was the one with the butterfly stickers... What an awful transition phase. I suffer from eczema, so I never know when or where I'm going to break out, and I have to be especially careful with what I'm putting in my body and ON my body. Dove has done the trick for years, and I won't use anything else! Plus, it smells GREAT AND lasts a long time!
Tania d.
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
Me encanta lo agote en 1 mes me gusta mucho el olor es mi favorito en ese antitranspirante con el cual nunca puedes dejar de salir Este es antitranspirante el que nunca puedes dejar porque el amor es rico Yo ya el mío lo hago te ahora estoy usando un ley de spector speak Pero ese no le da la talla a este dove Este es mi producto favorito los recomiendo al 100% porque nunca te va a dejar solo o sola este este antitranspirante sirve para hombres y mujeres porque como tiene olor a Pipi y no es un olor que es unicef y también que la protección que tiene este antitranspirante es de 48 horas pueden creerlo 48 horas este me encantaAdemás de que protege por 48 de horas y la fragancia perdure en serio por 48
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
The only deodorant I ever remember wearing has been Dove. For years I wore Dove powder and I thought it was the best. But I saw these new scents in store and ever since then I have only worn this one. Even when I sweat the scent persists. I love it. It's also very affordable. Dove also offers coupons and in combination with store sales I am able to get these at an even better price. I am sensitive to scents so i am very particular about what I put on my body but I have had no issues with this scent. I like it so much I even bought the soap but the scent wasn't exactly the same. It was a little too strong for my liking.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is the best deodorant I've ever ever ever everrrrrr used in my entire life! I have it in "cool essentials" (green cap) and it smells so amazing. I'm really into cucumber-ish scents so if that's not your style, then I definitely recommend trying another scent. It's very long lasting and the smell stays on the whole day. I've always re-purchased this deodorant and I will never ever switch!
Carlie F.
Carlie F.
Vancouver, WA
Out of all of the deodorants I've used, this one leaves my skin the best and without that gross feeling after I do sweat. It has a great scent and goes on smoothly, but not oily or like I'll need to take some off to avoid white marks. Overall I'm very satisfied with this deodorant and will continue to use it unless I find a more natural option I like better. Great work, Dove!
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Newark, NJ
I am not impressed with this deodorant at all. I saw all of the reviews, I have the pomegranate scent. It keeps you from smelling so it works in that way. But it does not keep me dry. So I smell good but the pit stains are there. I have used the suave white bar for years way cheaper and has kept me dry. So 2 stars for smelling good but that's about it.
Tara B.
Tara B.
This deodorant works well. The smell is not too strong or over powdering. It keeps me dry and does not leave a residue on my clothing. Over all it works well for the price. I usually can find a coupon online for it which is a plus. I have sensitive skin and this does not cause irritation like other deodorants I have tried. Nice product.
Kat W.
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA
Dove has been my favorite brand of deodorant since I have been wearing it! It always smells so fresh and I don't feel gross and sweaty when wearing it. I have the restore version. It smells nice. The only drawback of it would be the white marks I get on my clothing from time to time. So I have learned to put it on after I get dressed!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
I've been a dove deodorant user for many years. Hands down my number one anti-perspirant product. I bounce around scents but the go fresh restore blue fig and orange blossom has always been my favorite. It's a gentle clean smell and the deodorant glide on smooth, works for long hours in many environments and it's a great price!
Kaite P.
Kaite P.
Saint Paul, MN
Fresh and works well. Though it does have fragrance, it was not too harsh or overpowering. Leaves a slight mark on my black shirts, but not enough to avoid for me personally. Keeps me feeling clean all day. Only main gripe is that they use PPG and the ingredients used to create the fragrance are not divulged.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Monterey, CA
Anyone else have an issue with having to reapply throughout the day?
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
How long does this las
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
Which scent does everyone prefer?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which one smells the best?
Flory F.
Flory F.
Marysville, CA
Do you appy a little or a lot?