Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDove
Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash

Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash

A body wash infused with an invigorating pomegranate and lemon verbena scent to awaken and refresh your senses.

Does anyone else have a problem with this soap being super tough and dry on the skin?
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Jennifer R.
[product:dove-go-fresh-pomegranate-&-lemon-verbena-body-wash] the smell is so intoxicating! it's part of my daily shower routine and I absolutely love this product. it's affordable and does its job very well I would definitely advise this for every shower! I get this on Amazon through subscription so I get it cheaper every time it comes in and I definitely recommend going that route and getting this product. I'm definitely going to keep buying this one in the future.
Jackie G.
Pottstown, PA
Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Jackie G.
Purchased at: CVS
Dove rejuvenating pomegranate & hibiscus tea body wash is amazing. It not only moisture your skin, it smells amazing. It has light sweet smell and light pink color tone. Definitely one of my go to body wash smell from Dove. I would definitely recommend the pomegranate & hibiscus tea smell. Dove Rejuvenating Body Wash with Pomegranate and Hibiscus Tea #Dovebodywash #Dove #bodywash #clean #bathtime
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best body washes and easy to use. I enjoy using this body since the scent is strong, foams fast and no mess. I like the design, very appealing. Very affordable and common at the store.
Eva F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Eva F.
Dove I attached below the one I actually use and I love!! Nourishes the skin and cleans nicely. Started using this 2 months ago and it replaced my Olay real quick, i am always on the lookout for Nourishing body wash for extreme dry skin like mine and i am happy with this purchase.
katia C.
Universal city
Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by katia C.
I love this body wash. It smells so wonderful and even after the shower the scent stays , it also can last you. You’re skin will really feel smooth .. you don’t have to worry about the price , it’s really affordable.
Julieth K.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
Cremoso, limpia muy bien, hidrata mi piel y además tiene un delicioso aroma, que deja mi piel con una sensación de frescura.
celeste R.
Hudson, NY
This smell is to die for ! I love this scent in body wash. Dove always seems to amaze me with their scent in soaps. One of my favorite body washes. Makes you feel beautiful and clean and refreshed.
Destiny A.
coral springs
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very creamy and its gentle on the skin it has a nice light smell to it , has a nice packaging to it ,the price value for it is good because it is a big bottle it is good I would recommend it are the people if you like To smell good and would like it to last all day on you
Leslie A.
I love this smell! It’s fresh and fruity which is one of my favorite scent combos. It leaves to feeling clean and fresh every time. It’s very affordable and can be found anywhere. I love this pump form of the soap.
chris J.
The smell is amazing! It always leaves my body feeling smooth & moisturized. i love the pump bottle because its easy to squeeze on a rag or loofah. I would say it is affordable for the size of the bottle!