BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion

Start your review of Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Laura K.
I like it because it leaves a really soft skin, and it smells so delicious. I think that it leaves a fresh an a moisturized skin. I definitely would buy it again. I give one of this to my mother but she is allergic to this.
Yeredith C.
Philadelphia, PA
The product smells very good. It leaves my skin soft and super hydrated with a soft and fresh aroma.

I love it.
T e r e ♡.
Salamanca
Me encanta la formula es una combinación perfecta entre liquido y espeso no deja sensación grasosa y se absorbe muy rápido
Yesicaa R.
Me encanta deja la piel muy idratada y muy fresca nada garosa me encanta demasiado y su olos es muy agradable
Yesica R.
Freshness and softness leaves the skin super soft with a rich aroma does not perspire the skin I recommend it quite I love this cream
Niki K.
greece
Really good but my mom said ot "burned" her ( she has a sensitive skin) I really liked it though ...buy it 👌
manuela á.
Hidratante. Piel suave después de la ducha. Aporta frescura y huele muy bien. Good products. 😍😍😍😍😍
Areli I.
I love it, it leaves a refreshing sensation with rich aroma of cucumber does not leave the oily or dry skin and absorbs very fast
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Love this product I love anything dove tho but I have one for the extra dry skin and it works wonders on my elbows and legs and don't have the greasy after feel. I am looking forward for more from dove