BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Eunice G.
Ocotlan
La línea Go fresh de Dove me encanta es bastante suave la consistencia y no es tan liquida tal vez es algo costoso en comparación a otras marcas pero dura bastante si la volvería a comprar
Jessika W.
Stayner
Love the scent, great price,great value , perfect with my sensitive skin and scent is not over powering
Stacey D.
London
Thin cream that doesn’t leave you feeling oily but moisturised. Most effective when used after getting out of the bath / shower.
Abby F.
Burleson
Worked really well, smelled amazing, and didn’t feel too greasy. I absolutely loved this!
Vanessa S.
Rogers
Love this lotion. Leaves my skin smooth and refreshing! The fragrance it’s great too. Really recommend this product.
April M.
Leeds, AL
Smells great , absorbed reall quickly , leaves skin silky soft and totally refreshed and cool.
Found mine on sale and tried it fir the first time , absolutely loved it
Rocio S.
Ot smells like cocumber is nothing spectacular it does the job it has to do, has a good price
Larisa H.
Timișoara
Verry moisturising, i use it everyday before my shower. It smells good. It is genitile. Worth the price.
Anita K.
Kathmandu
Every time used the product it worked beautifully on my skin. Very soft and mild fragrance. easily absorbed by my skin and to some extent it helps to recover my dry skin days. I love the product.
Lorena L.
The fragrance is great, I love it, it’s a fresh scent. The most important fact; this lotion leaves the skin super soft for hours. This product is part of my daily routine, I use it twice at day, morning and night, my skin feels very soft.