BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion

Start your review of Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
manuela á.
Hidratante. Piel suave después de la ducha. Aporta frescura y huele muy bien. Good products. 😍😍😍😍😍
Katherine R.
Deja la piel con un aspecto fesco y muy suave. No reseca la piel como los jabones normales, es un buen producto la mayoría de sus jabones liquidos son muy bueno ya que hidratan, humectan y restauran la piel seca.
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
I love dove products anyway. But this is awesome ! Very hydrating , not sticky and goes on smooth. Plus I love the cucumber smell! You can definitely feel the cooling of the lotion after you put it on !
Anindita S.
The smell is so refreshing. It is not that oily. Can be used in summers too. Absorbs well in the skin. All together, a good one.
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Dove lotions are some of the best in my opinion. This leaves my skin moisturized and soft all day. With most lotions I’ve tried the feeling of softness goes away within a few hours but I can tell this keeps the moisture in for longer!
E-mtithal ..
KSA
I love this product I makes me feel so refreshed !
Have really sensitive skin , but this product doesn't irritate me a all
Achileia B.
A nice body lotion. It is creamy an hidrates the skin very good. It has a pleasant scent that lasts a couple of hours. I do tend to get an itchiness on my skin after i apply it but it fades away fast.
Vianey G.
Tiene un aroma super rico te da una sensacion increible y dura un largo tiempo te deja la piel suave e hidratada
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Me gusta bastante, es una de mis lociones para el cuerpo favoritas, me ayuda a mantener mi cuerpo bastante humectado. Otro buen punto que le puedo resaltar es que las cremas, jabones y champoos de dove siempre tienen un aroma bastante ligero y fresco. Nada excesivo como otras marcas.
Chatcha C.
Bellevue, WA
I think the lotion is alright. The smell is a bit too strong for me. Works alright as I havent seen big improvement on my skin.