BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Jennifer D.
I’m very picky when it comes to drug store products and when it comes to harmful chemicals, I know everything isn’t safe these days but I do try my best to find quality products on a budget and I have to say even though dove of course isn’t one of the most natural products out there, I still am very pleased with it, every five product I’ve tried so far I pretty much have loved. It keeps your skin nice and smooth and soft even the shampoo and condition r I have used by this brand I was shocked how much I liked it considering I usually end up liking more high end products but it’s always better to save when you can.
Débora G.
Ilópolis RS
Que creme maravilhoso!! 😍 Hidrata e deixa um perfume divino na pele, sem contar o brilho que ele traz !! ❤❤
Brittni C.
Seaside, CA
Very good lotion, my husband and I use it all the time. My skin never feels dry when I have this onel.
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
II really like this product! It's amazing! You should definitely give it a try if you are considering it already!
Areli I.
I love it, it leaves a refreshing sensation with rich aroma of cucumber does not leave the oily or dry skin and absorbs very fast
Mily E.
This product it's other product I buy often ., I loved left the skin soft and delicious before bed
Raysa G.
I love it make my skin soft . I totally recommend this . The most important is the healt of your body .
Akyra A.
Kinston, NC
This product did not disappoint! It leaves my skin hydrated and smooth and it lasts throughout the day.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
This is one of my favorite lotion because it really moisturize my skin and leaves it smoothly nice and soft.And I really love it because it really freshens my skin whenever I used it everynight after I take A shower or half bath and I sleep in the smell of it
Niki K.
greece
Really good but my mom said ot "burned" her ( she has a sensitive skin) I really liked it though ...buy it 👌