BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
Dove products are very good for females & males. Keeps skin feeling fresh and Nourish. Very inexpensive and feels gentle when putting it on. No sticky feeling at all. Last for a long period of time, comes in all sizes and an be found in any retail store.
Dayna D.
Logan
I use this after i shave my legs and it keeps them soft and hydrated! I never get razor bumps after using it. I use it quite often and it’s gentle on sensitive areas. I would recommend if you need a lotion to keep your skin soft after shaving!
Kate W.
I like the scent of this lotion and I like how moisturizing it is to my body. It is a bit heavier than some lotions, so I do not like to use it on my face, which is the only downfall to the product. To some, this may not be a problem.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
This lotion is what saves my skin. It smells good and it doesn’t irritate my skin like a lot of moisturizers do. The price is not bad, which I’m all for picking up the deals! I definitely recommend this if you have sensitive skin!
Chloe E.
lakeland, fl
This lotion is so good!! It helps nourish my skin, feeling so silky smooth and moisturized. A light lather will do the trick! You don’t even need that much! Any time I feel my skin is getting a tad dry, this will be my go to!
Lindsey H.
Canton
This product is so rich and creamy and my skin feels dewy after. I love the clean fresh smell I get after putting it on and it’s just overall refreshing. Every time I wear it it lasts and I don’t feel dry for awhile after.
Helena K.
Houston
This moisturizer gets the job done. It is easy to spread and is very well priced. However it does leave a bit of stickiness on your skin. Lightly scented, it’s good for an everyday moisturizer, especially in the summer.
Genesis B.
Fort Bragg
Really is a good product! Smells go good! To be honest I not a fan of these kinds of lotions and when I try this one I love it! My skin right know is very soft and grateful for join this cream! I give 10 points!
Whit S.
Hempstead, NY
I like dove and this product. I’m not a huge fan of the smell but it gets the job done. It isn’t too pricey but I’d prefer a bigger bottle . The scent is long lasting and you can smell it for afar. .
Teodora R.
Greensboro, NC
i like lotions that aren’t to thick so they can absorb in my skin fast when i’m in the go, this lotion is thick! it takes a good 15 minutes to absorb into my skin. it does smell good and it is cheap,