BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Victoria T.
corcoran
Does the job and it’s a great price. Smell isn’t too bad but o prefer unsented because of my perfume I use.
Marcela M.
Silver Spring, MD
This smells soooo good! Its light weight and leaves your skin truly moisturized and smelling so fresh! Looove it
Yeredith C.
Philadelphia, PA
The product smells very good. It leaves my skin soft and super hydrated with a soft and fresh aroma.

I love it.
Elvia S.
San Bernardino, CA
Although the product smelled really good. I feel like my skin could have been more replenished after use of it.
Kelcey E.
Redding
This lotion leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft and the scent is fantastic. I love to use this lotion daily.
Yesicaa R.
Me encanta deja la piel muy idratada y muy fresca nada garosa me encanta demasiado y su olos es muy agradable
Kayla R.
USA
This was okay. Itleft my skin feeling a little oilly. It took a while for it to dry down and not feel sticky.
Breyonnè S.
Pike Road
This product is absolutely amazing 😭! It keeps you moisturized all day especially if you suffer from dry skin
Latifa M.
Killeen
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a good product. This leaves my skin feeling amazing. I definitely recommend everyone needs this product
Alexia G.
Kingsville, TX
Great moisturizer and soft on my skin! My skin doesn't dry regularly and honestly surprised with the outcome!