BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This was very moisturizing and felt soft and gentle on my skin. I like the size and the packaging. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin and sensitive skin. I really loved it! I love Dove and their company.
Mariah M.
Atlanta, IL
Absolutely love this product!! It have soft feeling to it which I love and it smells heavenly! I will continue to buy this product and I highly suggest it to people looking to get a new and improved body lotion.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Dove always always are one of my fav moisturizers whether lotions or soap bars or shampoos or conditioners or body washes. It's very gentle on the skin and quite absorbed quickly giving the hydrated smooth feel.
Anna C.
Brighton, MA
I’m obsessed with this! I buy the cool cucumber scent in everything they offer and use it several times. General on the skin and leaves a long lasting effect! Purchased at cvs and target and would buy again!
Jamika R.
Douglasville, GA
I am a Dove advocate! I have compared their products to numerous brands and the prevail due to the long lasting moisture rich products. Half of my household suffer from eczema and we all love this lotion.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
This stuff is awesome, I use it after showers and it makes my skin so soft and it gives my skin a cooling minty feeling! I love it. And it smells great. I use th matching deodorant.
Lydia s.
little river
I LOVE dove products!!! The body wash and lotion are so awesome and leave my skin feeling silky smooth! It's very gently applied and has a nice scent. It's a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Smells great and stays on long! Doesn't feel runny or cheap. It's nice because you can find it most any store that sells lotions and it relatively inexpensive for a good lotion.
Megan M.
I love this product. You can find it just about any where. It is adorable and I love the quality. The smell is amazing, I use it just about every day. It makes my skin feel great, soft and smooth. I normaiyshop at Krogers or Walmart. You can find this product there.
Meri S.
I like it because it leaves a very soft skin, and it smells so delicious. I think it leaves a freshly hydrated skin. I would definitely buy it again as it is a very good product and of excellent quality.
And I recommend it to everyone as they will love it like me.