BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Stephanie C.
Está crema me gusta muchísimo ya que sudo mucho al ponerme crema y este producto hace lo contrario se siente súper fresca ideal para el calor
Ashley R.
Hamilton ontario
Makes my skin feel silly smooth and nourished without the greasy feeling lasts all night after my bath and throughout my day. Scent is light
humera h.
I always love the dove product it always so nice and the results is just so amazing I just loveeeeee it the skin feels so good after using it
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
Love to use this one after I shave. The smell is great, and it absorb quick to the skin. It’s great if you want to feel fresh and smooth
Lesia Q.
A dove é uma marca incrivel, eu adoro seus produtos,o Go Fresh te deixa com uma sensação de refrescancia incrivel e o aroma é ótimo.
Tanya S.
This bodylotion is simple amazing.It is not sticky, and it dries too fast. I am really in love with it. Probably, I will buy it again
aima j.
jandouba tabarka
i try this with shea butter and i like it , smell is amazing , silky touch , i used after bath and before i sleep on my face
India F.
Yes it does nourish and moisturize,but it doesn't last long on my dry skin.Would recommend on someone with normal skin but not dry
Valentina V.
Podgorica
I do not use body lotion as much, simply i dont like them.... but this one is great, its light great smell and refreshes your skin
Samriddhi B.
abu dhabi
Love it always for skin...pocket friendly and has variants for summers and winters too...house dove soap as well for best results..