BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
GlamWithMe✨ T.
Abu Dhabi
Dove Go Fresh Body Lotion, gives your skin cooling sensation and keeps your skin smooth and fresh and its long lasting . Its not too pricey. I love it !
Melody P.
Loveee the smell! Omg it is great! And also really moisturizes, since using it I love touching my skin and specially my elbows because they’re so soft
Rinby P.
ashkelon
I love this product, I use this every day, But is hard to find here in my place. I recommended to use it, is really good for the skin smell good too.
Arsa W.
Nottingham
I use this lotion right after shower ,this lotion hydrated you body ,its soo good for dry skin and my body smell so nice.i would recomend this lotion
Andy d.
San Juan del Rio Qro.
Sus productos son maravillosos, hidratan muy bien la piel y no son grasosos, son ligeros y con buen aroma, definitivamente lo comprarían nuevamente.
Sherry M.
Great fresh lotion, love the scent and how leaves the skin after applying it, super inexpensive and great quality, I've purchased it several times.
Swati S.
Too good, feels great on skin, smell is really soothing and hydrates. Dove is one brand I can rely on my eyes closed and it's one of there best.
Ashley R.
Hamilton ontario
Makes my skin feel silly smooth and nourished without the greasy feeling lasts all night after my bath and throughout my day. Scent is light
humera h.
I always love the dove product it always so nice and the results is just so amazing I just loveeeeee it the skin feels so good after using it
Jeniffer C.
Barranquilla
very good this lotion, moisturizes and gives shine, nourishes at the same time all in one in the same packaging, as lotion is one of the best