BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Leslie S.
This is an ideal product for freshing up dehydrated skin. I love the smells it's Devine and smells like summer!!
I would definitely use this again and also like all the dove range of body lotions and products.
Velvety fell without being to tacky.
Daniel H.
Me encanta esta crema para el cuerpo. Es muy refrescante y hace tu piel muy suave. El secreto esta en usarla inmediatamente despues de bañarte, para que la piel absorba los nutrientes de la crema. La recomienda para las personas con piel muy grasosa.
Dayana D.
São Paulo
I love having the skin moisturized and I am addicted to creams, I like the Dove a lot, because of its smell and texture, it is quite moisturizing and for better results I bathe with the soap, then I hydrate with your cream...
Eve W.
Such a great product, I can whole heartily say it really does what it says on the bottle! Left my skin feeling nourished, smooth and pampered. Creamy consistency and fast drying with a subtle scent. Would recommend, great for a variety of skin types and is not harsh on the skin.
Ada R.
I honestly don't feel like this hydrates my skin enough compared to other lotions I have used. To me it kind of feels a bit watery when you apply it. The smell is okay, but it's not really a product that I would buy again.
Bluu🌙✨ R.
stafford
I love this body lotion! Leaves the skin feeling super soft. I use it after every shower. The scent is lovely nice and refreshing. The value is good, not too pricey! Super affordable drug store body lotion.
Mariam S.
I really recommend this for dry skin and if you have a bad sun burn and it is gentle but not really long-lasting. I use it every time I get out of the shower and when I wake up I will have really soft skin
Iliana M.
I really like using this lotion, my skin felt very fresh, pleasant to the touch, extremely soft and without feeling greasy. I use it especially on hot days all over the body and above all I liked its aroma.
lidia s.
la vega
Me agrado mucho el aroma de esta locion y me ayudo en la hidratacion de mi piel. Es una locion que podria recomendarsela a cualquiera ya que provoca los mejores resultados
Cassie B.
Sault Ste, ON
I love how gentle Dove products are on my skin. They lather so well and smell really nice. Really liked how good this smelled. And my skin seemed softer after too.