BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Lea R.
My favorite lotion of all time. Sorry, Jergens.

Found this about 2 or 3 years ago and I've always gone back to it. First of all, you will love its consistency because it's not so thick, so the skin absorbs it immediately. Perfect for summer.

2nd. It leaves this tingly, fresh feeling. I dunno if I'm the only one who loves that kind of thing, but it's amazing.

3rd, it smells so good you'll want to keep sniffing yourself. Funny, I smell myself at the end of the day and I don't smell like rotten milk unlike other lotions out there.

Would definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Barbara T.
Šabac, Serbia
I don't know why are these so underrated, because they are amazing! Hydratation is fantastic, formula as well. It's not thick consisancy and it doesn't take a lot of time to wait for it to soak into the skin. Perfect for when you're in a rush! Smell is also beautiful, they offer many different scents, so picking a suitable one is not a problem at all. If you're looking for a body lotion, definitely check Dove! ☺
its_rav ✨.
147004
Its a good body lotion. I have used it 2 months back. It moisturizes well. I will recommend this lotion 👍 I want to add more here that after the bottle finished i used nivea one and i am in love with that lotion. It is my recent favourite lotion. The difference i felt was that nivea has veryy good frangnance too.
Wafa F.
Rades
C'est un tres bon produit à utiliser spécialement l'été car il apporte une sensation de fraicheur grace au menthol.Il laisse la peau tres douce apres l'utilisation et pas collante. l'odeur est tres agreable et n'est pas entetante. l'hydratation est correcte je trouve sachant que j'ai pas la peau seche. Il est top pour un produit à petit prix.
Daniela O.
SAN FERNANDO
It is refreshing and leaves your skin beautiful, like all Dove products but it is very greasy and it takes time to absorb, really that is all of my inconvenience, but everything else is perfect.
Es refrescante y te deja la piel hermosa, como todos los productos de Dove pero es muy grasoso y tarda en absorverse, realmente ese es mi inconveniente, todo lo demas, perfecto
asil h.
I like the smell but since my skin is super dry at least my legs is not good enough for that but for my hands I always have it because is not heavy and I like it for my hands so if you skin is not super dry this is an option
Danielle M.
United States
Not bad at all. Awesome scent. Not too sweet or overbearing. A little goes a long way for me and it it's definitely moisturizing. The only thing that fell short for me was my skin feels a teensy bit sticky afterwards but it's so slight that it definitely doesn't stop me from using it.
Salwa 💋.
Jeddah
The formula of this product is really creamy. I basically included this body lotion in my night routine and it really helped me moisturise my skin really well. It's super gentle on skin. The fragrance of the lotion is also mesmerising. I can definitely swear by this product.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
This is one of my favorite lotion because it really moisturize my skin and leaves it smoothly nice and soft.And I really love it because it really freshens my skin whenever I used it everynight after I take A shower or half bath and I sleep in the smell of it
ghada D.
tunis
Un très bon lotion de corp de chez the famous DOVE ,odeur implacable 😍😍 rend la peau lisse et fresh avec une très bonne sensation ;) je l'utilise depuis longtemps ♡♡
Je recommande cette lotion de corps 😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤👍👍