BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Amelia S.
This product is cheep and works very well it has a good sent and isn’t to strong. This lotion makes my body soft and easy to maintain which is always a plus. It is in a sturdy bottle an goo for travel I really do recommend this product
Katie B.
Leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturised everytime. Budget friendly and a little product goes a long was love this lotion use it almost everyday so recommend to everyone looking for hydration all over the body
Jennifer M.
Doral, FL
The sensation that it left on ypur skin is really awesome, I really recommend it for all types os skin but if you have a really dry skin you have to buy it a body lotion specially for your type of skin.
metabeal m.
addis ababa
Still with the cucumber scent and love this one specially because it makes a good hand lotion when ur hands are rly dry and for the body it makes it soft but doesn’t moisturize to the point I need it to
Stephania P.
This is a great value, the body lotions is great. It would be great it the would have the body moisturizer in bottles that size, and not the higher price. Dove is a good body wash and good lotions.
Shirley K.
It smells so good. Just perfect for winter skin care routine. My skin is very dry. So I'm always after good skincare products. But this one is good for any types of skin I believe.
Nichelle C.
301/11, Siddharth Nagar, Sheetal Nagar, near Rassaz Cinema, Mira Road East, Thane
Everytime is use this I have a feeling like I've taken a dive into some fresh menthol leaves. So refreshing and nourishing. This is go-to lotion for about half the year.
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
Dove beauty cream is one such kind. Even though its description is difficult to interpret because of the language used yet I would describe it a perfect beauty cream.
Yennifer A.
Doral, FL
It smells all cucumbers and very very fresh. But I can say the fragrance is similar to Vaseline aloe body lotion. It lingers on for some time after that it fades away (somewhat ideal for me, I like my body lotions that way). It doesn’t overpower my skin or mix with my perfume
Lea R.
My favorite lotion of all time. Sorry, Jergens.

Found this about 2 or 3 years ago and I've always gone back to it. First of all, you will love its consistency because it's not so thick, so the skin absorbs it immediately. Perfect for summer.

2nd. It leaves this tingly, fresh feeling. I dunno if I'm the only one who loves that kind of thing, but it's amazing.

3rd, it smells so good you'll want to keep sniffing yourself. Funny, I smell myself at the end of the day and I don't smell like rotten milk unlike other lotions out there.

Would definitely keep repurchasing this product.