BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Marcela E.
Levelland , TX
This product has been good to me I haven’t tried one that has long lasting nourishment
luzbella M.
It awesome smells so good it don't damage ur skin its one of the top 5 best i used....
carla m.
Highland
This lotion leaves my skin smelling good and leaves me with a smooth and soft skin !
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
My skin feels smooth soft . Dove is amazing soaps lotion and shampoo loveee
Dany S.
 esta crema la llegue  a utilizar porque me la recomendó una amiga, me gusta este producto porque no es grasoso y  deja mi piel bien humectada, además se absorbe rapidísimo y deja un aroma sutíl, en sí el producto rinde muchisimo, sin duda la usaría de nuevo
Lizeth C.
Es una crema demasiado buena, al momento de aplicarse en seguida se ven los resultados ya que deja la piel muy suave, tiene un olor muy agradable que dura por mucho tiempo, el precio es muy económico
Lolin B.
Vancouver , BC
I like the smell but since my skin is super dry at least my legs is not good enough for that but for my hands I always have it because is not heavy and I like it for my hands so if you skin is not super dry this is an option
Nathalie R.
I used to have really dry skin!! I didn’t like to use body lotions because I don’t like my skin feeling greasy but this one changed it all. It gave a refreshing feeling whenever I use it and my skin changed a lot when I started using it.
Dita S.
I love using Dove products. It is super moisturising and has a cucumber fresh smell. I put it on after shower the only thing i don't like is that it takes a while to absorb but i really love it anyways.
Emily F.
This lotion is refreshing and feels light on the skin without forgetting the hydration it provides. It is a product that, due to its packing size, lasts a lot. Is a good product.