BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Raysa G.
I love it make my skin soft . I totally recommend this . The most important is the healt of your body .
Brittni C.
Seaside, CA
Very good lotion, my husband and I use it all the time. My skin never feels dry when I have this onel.
Ana M.
Chandler, AZ
I don't like dove products. The only thing I like from dove is the bar soap. I feel oily after wards.
Melissa V.
como anteriormente lo mencione, deja tu piel suave y sedosa. limpia tu piel y deja un muy buen aroma.
Maylani C.
Columbus, GA
I like it, it’s not my favorite to use but it does moisturize my skin. The rest of my family like it.
Elizabeth R.
I love the packaging! The formula is great! It's worth the cost for sure. Very refreshing and smooth.
Alinna A.
I love it so much! My skin is so soft and smells so good. You should try it and enjoy the feelings!!
Justina H.
Love the go fresh line. Deodorant, body wash, and lotion all feel & smell so good. It's all we use!
Eve E.
Very good product...very affordable...it moisturize..it does your skin softer and more beautiful...
Mily E.
This product it's other product I buy often ., I loved left the skin soft and delicious before bed