Lea R.
My favorite lotion of all time. Sorry, Jergens.

Found this about 2 or 3 years ago and I've always gone back to it. First of all, you will love its consistency because it's not so thick, so the skin absorbs it immediately. Perfect for summer.

2nd. It leaves this tingly, fresh feeling. I dunno if I'm the only one who loves that kind of thing, but it's amazing.

3rd, it smells so good you'll want to keep sniffing yourself. Funny, I smell myself at the end of the day and I don't smell like rotten milk unlike other lotions out there.

Would definitely keep repurchasing this product.