BY DOVE

• Leaves Skin Smelling Beautiful With A Refreshing Green Tea Scent

• Deepcare Complex Nourishes Skin For A Soft, Smooth Feel

• Absorbs Quickly With A Non-sticky Feeling

• Relieves Dry Skin

Because Washing Can Leave Dry Skin Feeling Tight, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Replenishes Moisture To Leave It Soft And Smooth After Every Use. Our Unique Deepcare Complex Technology Nourishes Dry Skin Below The Surface* To Lock In Moisture.
And Because We Love The Little Things That Make Life Easier, We’ve Made Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion With A Rapidly Absorbing, Non-sticky Texture, So You Can Smooth On, Dress And Go. Leaving You More Time For Tackling Those To-dos.
Plus, Coupled With Menthol For A Fresh Sensation, Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Lotion Helps To Minimise The Hot, Tired Skin By Gently Leaving You With A Cool Feeling. If You Like Your Products Beautifully Scented, This Body Lotion Is For You, Too. The Cooling Fresh Cucumber And Refreshing Green Tea Scent, Leaves Skin Smelling Gorgeous.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamide Amp, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove go Fresh Nourisment Body Lotion
  • "It's rare to find some moisturizer that hydrates my body skin really good , i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin really good" in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is great makes my whole body baby skin soft moisturizes really well and smells amazing a must have if u are a lotion fanatic like me or have a problem with rainy dry skin Sumner or winter great price to for a great product " in 16 reviews
Chloe E.
lakeland, fl
This lotion is so good!! It helps nourish my skin, feeling so silky smooth and moisturized. A light lather will do the trick! You don’t even need that much! Any time I feel my skin is getting a tad dry, this will be my go to!
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The Dove Go Fresh Body Lotion makes each application a treat!

A few of my favorites:
+ Scent: amazing + pleasant for everyday use
+ Texture: smooth consistency + applies onto the skin very evenly
+ Effectiveness: does a fantastic job at keeping my skin moisturized + does not leave it feeling oily

+ PRO tip: apply right after you get out of your shower since this is the best time to lock in that moisture!

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone and trust me you will enjoy the results after using this on a regular basis!
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
I love dove products anyway. But this is awesome ! Very hydrating , not sticky and goes on smooth. Plus I love the cucumber smell! You can definitely feel the cooling of the lotion after you put it on !
Jennifer D.
I’m very picky when it comes to drug store products and when it comes to harmful chemicals, I know everything isn’t safe these days but I do try my best to find quality products on a budget and I have to say even though dove of course isn’t one of the most natural products out there, I still am very pleased with it, every five product I’ve tried so far I pretty much have loved. It keeps your skin nice and smooth and soft even the shampoo and condition r I have used by this brand I was shocked how much I liked it considering I usually end up liking more high end products but it’s always better to save when you can.
Denise S.
Palm Coast
I like it, don't love it and its because my skin is very dry so I need more moisture. I thought with using the dove oil body wash that this would be good to use so I dont feel filmy but its not enough for me. If you don't have overly dry skin, I'm sure this would be perfect for you
Mila Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice lotion, goes on very smoothly, absorbs and dries fast, and you get nice smooth skin. Price wise is amazing. I usually buy it when we leave for vacation and I forget my regular body lotion...
Chelsie S.
I like this product to keep your household clean. This product cleans great, smells great, and is budget friendly. I love how well this product cleans. Did I mention it smells greet! I sure do love having a nice clean home. I would definitely buy this again.
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Dove lotions are some of the best in my opinion. This leaves my skin moisturized and soft all day. With most lotions I’ve tried the feeling of softness goes away within a few hours but I can tell this keeps the moisture in for longer!
Nadia K.
Appleton
I tried so many Dove products. This one is part of my favorites. Absolutely fresh smell makes me so ready to start my day. I use it after the workout shower and I absolutely love how fresh I feel after applying this product
Anna Sophia C.
Fergus Falls
dove is a nice, affordable brand. leaves skin feeling refreshed, very gentle and light scented. it’s a decent value and lasts awhile! try out dove body lotion if you’re looking for affordable body moisturiser.