Dove Go Fresh Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Bar

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalises your senses

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like soap can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help protect skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
We all know about the benefits of green tea for skin and the refreshing properties of cucumber, so why wouldn’t we treat our skin to the same experience? Dove Go Fresh Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Bar combines the refreshing scent of cucumber and green tea with our gentle cleansers and ¼ moisturising cream so you can enjoy the look and feel of softer, smoother and healthier skin.

This bar is a great way to start your day off right with a refreshing shower, but if you’re also after a fresh face and hands that feel hydrated throughout the day, why not try adding Dove Go Fresh Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Bar to your skin care routine?

Your hands are one of the driest parts of your body, so to give them a refreshing boost, lather your Dove beauty bar between your wet hands. Once you have covered your face and body too, making sure you avoid contact with your eyes, rinse away thoroughly.

Ingredients: Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water/Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Perfume/Parfum, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Benzoate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 77891.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Bar!
Product Highlights
“I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin as much. I use this products mainly on my hair wash days to wash off access shampoo. I love this product a lot. I would buy it again, but only if it on sale haha” in 14 reviews
“This is a messiah for dry skin!!!! Love all the hydration my skin gets from this little products it's truly amazing j would recommend to people of all ages it's that good and adaptable. I love it so much” in 5 reviews
“...says it's for moisture it actually dries my skin but it does clear my pimples and gets rid of dark spots for me. I recommend with to anyone with oily skin” in 3 reviews
Senatobia
This product is abundantly cleansing. It is a very pair soap. You can pair this soap with the body wash and the deodorant to get the best smell. It is a crisp and clean smell that does not smell musky or musty at all. This has to be and is one of the best bars of soap I’ve ever used my whole life.
Sarasota, FL
My go to option for body wash in the shower. Always amazing without fail, such a great scent and super moisturizing without leaving any residue on my skin. All the dove products are amazing...highly recommend.
New York
I’ve heard dove bar soaps leaves a residue on the skin that we can’t see and I think you can kind of feel it when you wash your body. It’s still a staple in my household so it’s okay in my opinion
This is a household staple for me. Gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my skin, so I can use it to shave instead of expensive shaving creams and lotions. Very moisturizing. I have been a fan of this product for many years!
West Caldwell, NJ
I absolutely love bar soaps over body washes, don’t know why lol. The bar lasts for a long time, stays clean in the shower and most importantly it cleans your body ! It leaves you skin soft to the touch, unlike some soaps that leave you feeling almost a little bit rubbery. The scent is amazing, as are the other scents they have. I have never not used Dove bar soap. 100% recommend over and over again
Max Meadows, VA
My granny has this for all of her grandkids when they come to visit. I love the smell of this! It leaves me feeling smooth and hydrated. I’m a marketing student, so a lot of my marketing classes talk about Dove and their campaign. On the ads where they talk about your smoothness etc after using their product, I find to be true especially with this product.
Combination / Acne / Dryness
Fairbanks, AK
I use this everyday! I love this soap because the smell is not too strong for me and also it's very good for my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin. Also this product is so affordable and you can find this in your local shops.
Uvalde , TX
I’ve only tried this one once when I was on vacation and the smell is amazing not only that but it leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. The price is affordable and I recommend to just about anyone !
Oily, Sensitive
providence
I really like this, it’s very good for sensitive skin. It smells very good and refreshing. The product is good itself! This product is very affordable. And it’s easy to find. I surly recommend this product.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness / Stretch Marks
Virginia Bch, VA
I enjoyed trying this product a few years ago because it has a pretty & light scent that stays on your skin after using it. It is very affordable and it does great on my sensitive skin. I would recommend.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone