Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist uploaded by Alysa C.Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist uploaded by Danielle M.

BY DOVE

Lisa D.
Sheboygan, WI
The body mist by dove is every bit as good as the mists you get at high end stores but at a much nicer price! I love the different scents Dove offers too!
Sierrah A.
Union, MO
I loved it!!! I love the easy it made many skin feel afterwards. It's really hard for me to find a body wash that didn't make many skin feel dry after a shower, but this one didn't!!
Melissa W.
granite city, IL
I just love this light fresh scented mist!! Great for anytime you need a freshening
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
I'm a huge fan of Dove products, and even more so their line of fresh fragrant body sprays! You can usually find them in shoppers or some other small shop like that in combo deals. Two for $$ or something like that. Variety of scents, some fresh, some spicy and some even almost mouth-watering and long-lasting scent. a great way to wash off that beachy water smell!
Alysa C.
Philippines
This body mist is both amazing and surprising. Amazing because it makes you really feel fresh, the citrusy scent of it really energizes me. Surprising because even though it is not pricey, it really does a great job on making feel clean and fresh. Plus, it has moisturizing properties too!
Chelsea L.
I maybe use this bottle like twice..? I don't like it but I don't hate it, it dose kind of gives you the freshest for like 1 or 2 hours, so last very long.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
This is one of the best body sprays I have ever owned in my life. I bought this a few years ago and I’ve kept it since, since this product has been discontinued. It smells so nice and is one of the few body sprays that actually stays on for long time. I wish Dove would bring this back.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to love these now I cnt find them nowhere I love the smells especially the cucumber one and the pink one aww I really do miss them 😥
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body spray! It smells so good, goes on light, doesn't sit heavy at all. All the scents are amazing and long lasting. Perfect for every day wear that can be reapplied as necessary. I bought mine at Walmart and love it! I wear mine daily and go nowhere without it.
Deidra R.
Marysville
This is the only moisturizing body wash that has stuck with me through all the years. It leaves a nice clean fresh set and makes my skin feel silky smooth hours after showering. No built up residue and it don't leave my skin feeling too oily. I would trade this wash for the world. Absolute all time fav!!!!!