Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist

Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist ? Are these fresh spelling or more a sweet smell?
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep this dove body spray in my gym bag for quick spritz when I get out of the shower. It adds a little burst of scent to give you that added feeling of freshness. It's affordable and you can find it at just about and drugstore. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist
Omaha, NE
This scent is perfect for my mornings when I am feeling a little down and out and need a pick-me-up! The citrus smell is perfect to uplift my mood. The bottle is also handy to carry around in my purse when I’m out and on the go.
Thomasville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells so good. The energizing grapefruit and lemongrass scent smell so delicious. It smells so good. You can not tell that this is a mix of grapefruit with the lemongrass. It is hard to describe. It is a wonderful smell. I bought this a while back. I don't know if it is still sold anywhere. I bought mines from Walmart. I love body mist or body sprays. I would have body sprays to last a long time because I don't use them everyday. I use them mostly on the weekends. I also have other body sprays so I switch up. I also have the Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Cucumber and Green Tea Scent body mist. I like it as well. This scent smells as good as the other scent.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells really good. The energizing grapefruit and the lemon scent are so delicious. It smells so good. It can not be said that it is a mixture of grapefruit with lemon grass. It is difficult to describe. I love to use it after the bath to feel cool for the rest of the day.
Nevada, MO
I remember buying this when it first hit the shelves years ago, however it was nice, it just wasn't something that stuck with my daily routine. The older I got the less I wanted a body spray that matched my deodorant, I lean more toward my perfumes and other body sprays- leaving my deodorant and scents alike to just the stick application.
Industry, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not quite sure what this product is intended for. It often comes bundled with my deodorant. I use it because it's there and it's not terrible, but it's not in any way fantastic either. I spritz a little bit in between clients just to make sure I am fresh as a daisy. I work with kids and if you have the slightest bit of body odor they will tell you in no uncertain terms. It doesn't really kill any odors or prevent odors but it isn't hurting either.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've use this to spray on me before and after working out actually has a pretty pleasant smell! Love the little convenient bottle design.. And it's pretty economical price wise.. I have switched to a Nother brand just because I like to switch up my sprays but would definitely purchase this product again in the future!
Arlington, WA
This is the only moisturizing body wash that has stuck with me through all the years. It leaves a nice clean fresh set and makes my skin feel silky smooth hours after showering. No built up residue and it don't leave my skin feeling too oily. I would trade this wash for the world. Absolute all time fav!!!!!
Brooklyn, NY
This reminds of a lot of the body sprays from Bath and Body Works, however the scent on this lasts much longer. I find that if I need a little pick-me-up in the middle of the day, spraying this all over does this trick. The spray nozzle is kind of faulty though, it comes out as a stream and less of a mist.
Sacramento, Ca
I have purchased one of Doves bodymist spray a while back & i hated the smell. it did not meet the requirment of what I thought it would be. the smell was too strong for me & after a while i can start to smell the product onto my clothes which i did not like at all. It just gave me a headache.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lafayette, LA