Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist uploaded by Alysa C.Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist uploaded by Danielle M.

BY DOVE

Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to love these now I cnt find them nowhere I love the smells especially the cucumber one and the pink one aww I really do miss them 😥
Trisha W.
Villa Rica, GA
I love these. I usually get the one that matches my deodorant. It's a good freshen up through the day. I typically buy it at Walmart.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just love this light fresh scented! it's perfect for the summer. Really fan of dove, and this one is one of my fave at the moment.
Alyssa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove body mist. It smells great and leaves a light scent on your body all day. I like the fruity smells you can choose from.
Ariel S.
I received one of these for free during a promotional event In a store. The scent does not last very long but it does smell fresh.
stacy e.
This great if you have been out in the sun for a while and you don't want to put an extra layer of deterrent this product is great .
Arielle M.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Very invigorating and fresh smell. Would recommend to anyone that wants a light and refreshing scent that is not very overpowering.
Tiffanie L.
Menlo Park, CA
Great cover up after the gym. The smell is not too overwhelming, and it works well with the deodorant base. Good refresher mist.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge fan of this. I prefer something that lasts longer; this needs reapplied throughout the day. It has a light scent.
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I use this almost everyday. It's such a clean refreshing scent and I really feel like it gives you a little boost to your energy.