Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells so good. The energizing grapefruit and lemongrass scent smell so delicious. It smells so good. You can not tell that this is a mix of grapefruit with the lemongrass. It is hard to describe. It is a wonderful smell. I bought this a while back. I don't know if it is still sold anywhere. I bought mines from Walmart. I love body mist or body sprays. I would have body sprays to last a long time because I don't use them everyday. I use them mostly on the weekends. I also have other body sprays so I switch up. I also have the Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Cucumber and Green Tea Scent body mist. I like it as well. This scent smells as good as the other scent.