BY DOVE

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

Are You Wondering How To Nourish Skin And Revitalize Your Senses At The Same Time? A Body Wash With A Vibrant Scent That Also Cares For Your Skin While You Wash Could Be Just The Thing You’re Looking For. And With Dove’s Go Fresh Range, You Can Get A Light, Hydrating Feel And Refreshing Formula That Lets You Nourish Your Skin In The Shower Each Day, And Refresh Your Mind And Body At The Same Time. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, With A Vibrant Mandarin And Tiaré Flower Scent And A Nourishing Formula That Leaves You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Hydrated.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
If You’re Wondering How To Get Softer Skin, This Body Wash Is Here To Help. It Contains Our Gentlest Cleansers And Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Nourish Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. This Body Wash Leaves You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Combination Of This Caring Formula And Juicy, Revitalizing Scent Leaves You With Fresh, Glowing Skin.
Simply Squeeze A Generous Amount Of This Refreshing Body Wash Onto Your Hands Or A Shower Pouf, And Spread The Light Lather Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Away.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Peg- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Go Fresh Energize Body Wash
  • "Refreshing & moisturizing. I love this gentle body wash, it nourishes my skin as it cleans!" in 34 reviews
  • "Love ALL Dove products! This smells fresh. It also makes your skin feel soft, like all their body washes do! I do tend to stick to the regular Dove body wash or sensitive, but I try all the others when they come out." in 33 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Brenda C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This makes my skin feel really smooth afterwards. I think it has like lotion in it & that’s why I purchased it cz sometimes I forget to put lotion after I shower. Totally recommend
Fizza R.
Tucker, GA
i love this product. it smells amazing and is very satisfactory. it meets the level of expectation and gives you smooth skin. i love all the doge products and this one specifically. i recommend it. if you haven’t already used it, is it!
Sasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Currently in my shower, this bottle has lasted me a good 2 months taking a shower daily. I love the citrus scent it's not too overpowering but is just right. When I come out of the water my skin is smooth and soft and feels great!
Abimbola A.
When I tell you I have never felt more excited looking forward to shower, Dive definitely hits that mark.

The first hit of citrus scent definitely wakes you up, it's not over powering and lives a lingering scent that makes you look forward to having a shower all the time. Yay!
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
If you're seeking an extremely moisturizing body wash with a bright kick of citrus to wake you up and energize you in the morning, this is it!  I love the way the product foams, yet doesn't dry out my skin, and the scent is just what I need to take my morning up a level.  Dove for the win!
Kayla S.
Bryant, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all time FAVORITE body wash!  It wakes me up in the morning and it makes my body feel fresh and clean.  It's gentle as dove always is, this one is gentle and refreshing, it keeps me fresh well over 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this!
Laura J.
Rose Hill, NC
I like the DOVE Energizing body wash. I purchased it at my local CVS Pharmacy. It has a great scent and left me feeling clean. Showering everyday, the bottle lasted me about 2 months. I would highly recommend this to others looking for a great body wash!
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and how my skin looks after using this! Brightens up my entire bathroom with the smell but isn't overwhelming. Would have done 5 stars but can be a little greasy when rinsing off.
The-Exercist E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm not usually a fan of body wash, but the scent of this product was light and bright: I will be reaching for this in the future, especially during the warmer months.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many Dove body washes do you use?