BY DOVE

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

Are You Wondering How To Nourish Skin And Revitalize Your Senses At The Same Time? A Body Wash With A Vibrant Scent That Also Cares For Your Skin While You Wash Could Be Just The Thing You’re Looking For. And With Dove’s Go Fresh Range, You Can Get A Light, Hydrating Feel And Refreshing Formula That Lets You Nourish Your Skin In The Shower Each Day, And Refresh Your Mind And Body At The Same Time. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, With A Vibrant Mandarin And Tiaré Flower Scent And A Nourishing Formula That Leaves You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Hydrated.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
If You’re Wondering How To Get Softer Skin, This Body Wash Is Here To Help. It Contains Our Gentlest Cleansers And Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Nourish Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. This Body Wash Leaves You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Combination Of This Caring Formula And Juicy, Revitalizing Scent Leaves You With Fresh, Glowing Skin.
Simply Squeeze A Generous Amount Of This Refreshing Body Wash Onto Your Hands Or A Shower Pouf, And Spread The Light Lather Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Away.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Peg- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is the body wash I regularly buy that makes both me and my husband happy. It smells great, doesn't dry either of us out, and doesn't irritate my husband's sensitive skin. Plus, the price is great and I can find it everywhere.
Fizza R.
Decatur, GA
i love this product. it smells amazing and is very satisfactory. it meets the level of expectation and gives you smooth skin. i love all the doge products and this one specifically. i recommend it. if you haven’t already used it, is it!
Becca D.
Worcester, MA
I love the scent of this!  It has a creamy citrousy smell to it that I just always gravitate to it whenever my body wash runs out and I need to repurchase.  Just like all of Dove's body washes, it's wonderfully moisturizing and gentle for every day use!
Sasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Currently in my shower, this bottle has lasted me a good 2 months taking a shower daily. I love the citrus scent it's not too overpowering but is just right. When I come out of the water my skin is smooth and soft and feels great!
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
If you're seeking an extremely moisturizing body wash with a bright kick of citrus to wake you up and energize you in the morning, this is it!  I love the way the product foams, yet doesn't dry out my skin, and the scent is just what I need to take my morning up a level.  Dove for the win!
Abimbola A.
NewYork
When I tell you I have never felt more excited looking forward to shower, Dive definitely hits that mark.

The first hit of citrus scent definitely wakes you up, it's not over powering and lives a lingering scent that makes you look forward to having a shower all the time. Yay!
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
This is my all time FAVORITE body wash!  It wakes me up in the morning and it makes my body feel fresh and clean.  It's gentle as dove always is, this one is gentle and refreshing, it keeps me fresh well over 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this!
Andrea A.
Larchmont, NY
I liked a lot this product. I have a sensitive nose for smells so I can't deal with a product with a really strong scent. This body wash was smooth and with a pleasant smell.
My skin was so smooth after using it.
Olivia D.
Bartow, FL
This body wash is great! It smells So good and leaves the skin feeling soft. You get a lot of product for the amount of money that you spend on it. The packaging is nice as well. I would recommend all the scents in the dove body wash.
Laura J.
Rose Hill, NC
I like the DOVE Energizing body wash. I purchased it at my local CVS Pharmacy. It has a great scent and left me feeling clean. Showering everyday, the bottle lasted me about 2 months. I would highly recommend this to others looking for a great body wash!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many Dove body washes do you use?