Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love the smell of this soap but love even more that it doesn't leave behind residue. Its gentle on skin (I use it almost everyday) and have normal skin. Good value for its price and lasts for a reasonable amount of time. Recommend! ” in reviews
“...It smells great too. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. I would buy this product again.” in reviews
Metepec
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
En días en los que hago ejercicio o me expongo mucho al polvo o la tierra me gusta usar este tipo de jabones ya que me limpian muy bien, hace muy buena cantidad de espumita para que mi rostro se limpie súper bien y me gusta la sensación de frescura que deja en mi cara yo lo recomiendo mucho para después de un día con mucha exposición al polvo.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
They are a great brand to use. I love it so much it is great and there's no pros or cons with this product for me. There's nothing to improve with this product. And u get a good amount for the price you pay. And I would highly recommend this product!! IT NEEDS TO COME BACK TO ALL STORES!!
rosedale
This is absolutely my favorite scent dove has ever come out with. I can’t find it anywhere! I used to used the shampoo, conditioner & body wash that came with it too. This barred soap was awesome it did indeed leave you feeling energized & it also had tiny exfoliating beads. 10/10
boisbriand
Dove I've been using it since I was a baby. I have very sensitive skin and no matter which dove product I use, it is the only one that moisturizes my skin well. I always smell good afterwards and my beautiful has no reaction and she is well hydrated.
Makati
Love love love the smell of this beauty bar! It sure does energised me with the feeling fresh out of the shower vibe after using this as a bath soap. It moisturised my skin and leaves it scented. Highly recommended specially on summer time.
Russellville , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! Smells so good and wakes me up and makes me feel so refreshed in the mornings! Also love how silky it makes my skin feel on the days I don’t want to use my body wash! Love it and it’s a great price!
Somerset
This is actually a really nice bar soap. It smells amazing but the smell doesnt stay as long as id like. I personally cant get it to lather a whole lot but its affordable and id definitely try it again.
The  Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar was pretty satisfying. I loved the citrus smell, the bar soap usually melts pretty fast but is one of the best quality soaps you can buy. Very effective and great for sensitive skin.  Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar is affordable and i definitely will keep purchasing this product and recommend it to others!
Love this scent! I only use Dove bar soap, it cleanse and doesn’t leave a gross feeling residue or dry out my skin. Morning showers are a little more awake with this amazing summer scent. I usually love the Shea bar, but this is a close second.
Dallas, TX
If you're looking for a fresh bar of soap that not only smells good & gives you this burst of energy in the shower...look no more and the lather feels so good. It really moisturizes your skin. A+

Looking for your answer?