BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar
  • "I love the smell of this soap but love even more that it doesn't leave behind residue. Its gentle on skin (I use it almost everyday) and have normal skin. Good value for its price and lasts for a reasonable amount of time. Recommend! " in 6 reviews
  • "I love all of Dove products! I find this product to really soothe my skin. It lathers great and I feel clean after use. It smells great too. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. I would buy this product again." in 4 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
YMB R.
We love all Dove products in our family but this Go Fresh is one of our favorites !!! Both Bar and Liquid wash smell amazing and leave a clean, scented and moisturizing skin for hours. I occasionally try different brands for myself but for my family I trust Dove!
Nicole J.
Phoenix, AZ
Dove products always leave my skin feeling smooth and clean with out the dry right feeling you get with other brands. I use dove products when I was using the Accutane for my adult acne problems and it helped me a great deal with out drying my skin even more as acctuane can be really drying. My dermatologists even recommended I use dove. Love there product's!
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
If you're looking for a fresh bar of soap that not only smells good & gives you this burst of energy in the shower...look no more and the lather feels so good. It really moisturizes your skin. A+
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I'm so jealous!! I see so many new Dove products for the shower and yet none are around my way... I live in New Jersey and I'm so addicted to new bath products .Well only.if they smell good. Lol.But come on Dove..What's up?? How much longer do I have to wait this long tortures wait??
Signed.. I'm just waiting on my Dove...
Katherine S.
If you are looking for an inexpensive bar of soap that will wake you up, then look no further! Dove bars of soap usually come in a two pack for around $3-$5 at your local store. If you go to bigger brand stores you may even be able to find them in single packs, if you are one of those kinds of people who don't like to buy a lot of something without trying it out. ( I know I am like that ;-P ) Usually in the shower I prefer something a little more perfumed since I do like wearing a lot of actual fragrance, so I prefer showering with a more fragrant body wash, but that's just me! For the price, and the enjoyment of using this product while showering, I give it two thumbs up. I always enjoy using Dove's products, I do not think you could go wrong with any of their products;
Hannah T.
I use this soap on my face while I'm taking a shower. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft while at the same time, revitalizing my skin. I would recommend this soap bar to anyone!
Emily B.
Waterbury, VT
I love the Dove Go Hydrating Bar Soap! The soap hydrates very well, and leaves my skin soft, smooth, and smelling great. I only wish I could find it in larger packages so that I could get a better value. I would buy this again, especially if I found a larger package!
Lisbeth G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love with Dove soaps. This I particularly like by the refreshing feeling that leaves on the skin. The SOAP is very moisturizing and cleans very well without leaving any residue on the skin. The smell is my favorite, lemongrass gives you that refreshing feeling. It is a great product for a good price, I definitely recommend it.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Dove Go Fresh Energize Hydrating Lotion Beauty Bar Soap is AMAZING!!! It never leaves a soapy residue on my body and it makes me feel refreshed after every time I use it. I love that my skin is soft. Most soaps leave a residue behind and that's one thing I absolutely love about Dove products!!