BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDove
Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent, Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick

Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent, Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick

Item Weight: 1.41 poundsShipping Weight: 7.8 ouncesUPC: 700064844229#303 in Antiperspirant DeodorantsPack of 4, Each is 1.4 ounces / 40 ml48 Hour ProtectionCrisp scent of cucumber & green teaFeel fresh and clean all day long!.Dove Go Fresh Cucumber &...

Does this deodorant contain aluminum?
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent, Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Bruna B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this deodorant. I’d rather the aerosol, but this one works too. The fragrance is smooth and pleasant . The only point that bothers me is the quantity of aluminum in the deodorant. It’s very dangerous and I’m looking for a good one with no aluminum.
Charity A.
Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent, Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick uploaded by Charity A.
My go to deodorant smells amazing makes my under arms feel smooth hold thru the day don't clump up drys down clear DOVE INV SOL A/P FRESH 1.6 OZ (10 Pack)
member-29aae1
Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent, Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick uploaded by member-29aae1
I don’t really wear deodorant, however one day I was in Orlando and I was sweating so I got this because was aluminum free and omg I end up smelling and sweating 3x more. I don’t recommend this one. I love dove pearl something tho but I can’t find it where I live so I bought this one. The fragance is amazing, also is smoother than butter the pros
Hollie C.
Tulsa, OK
This product has a great scent but is overpowering! It also transfers onto my clothes
Maria Fernanda P.
Tarrytown, NY
Purchased at: Target
Helps me a lot in my workout, helps me to smells so good, is effective, a long durability. I really like how works for me, great price is cheap and amazing. I using this all days is the best product.
Isabella E.
Tacoma, WA
Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent, Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick uploaded by Isabella E.
It's just a simple stick deodorant, but I love how soft it makes my armpits, and the smell is light, but super effective. #softskin
Lizeth M.
Silver Spring, MD
Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent, Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick uploaded by Lizeth M.
I love everything about this. It’s smell it’s great . I recommend this deodorant a lot
Tamera A.
Billings, MT
I didn’t mind this deodorant. I have a thyroid disorder so I’m always hot and sweat easily. I trust dove when I go through a hot flash because their scent leaves a freshness that isn’t solely masked with pure perfumes like some other brands. I feel if you have a normal working body this deodorant would work for you lol. I recommend [product:dove-go-fresh-cucumber-&-green-tea-scent-antiperspirant-&-deodorant-stick]
Josilyne G.
This is a good product it doesnt leave white powder on amything. It smells great and is very smooth when put on. I really like This product and would purchase again.
Diana G.
Natick
I love this product, It is a must-have. I like the smell and also keeps me fresh for hours. I have been used it for about a year. I think if you like feel fresh this is a good antiperspirant. Also, the sie is just perfect. Highly recommended for everyone.