BY DOVE

• 0% Alcohol Formula Helps Reduce Skin Irritation

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers For Soft And Smooth Underarms

• Helps Delicate Underarms Recover From Shaving Irritation

• Revitalizing Dove Cucumber And Green Tea Scent

Imagine You Could Take The Refreshing Feeling Of A Cool Shower On A Hot Day And Squeeze It Into A Dove Antiperspirant And Use It Every Morning. Wouldn’t That Start Every Day On The Right Note? Well, You Can Have This Feeling With Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials – A Dry Spray Antiperspirant Infused With The Fresh Fragrance Of Cucumber And Green Tea.
Containing ¼ Moisturizers And With An Alcohol-free, Dermatologically Tested Formula, This Fresh Dove Antiperspirant Leaves Your Underarms Feeling Soft And Smooth While Providing Protection That Lasts For Up To 48 Hours. It Goes On Instantly Dry So You Can Get Dressed And Start Your Day Straightaway.
Stay Cool And Dry All Day Long With The Fresh Signature Fragrance Of Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant.
For Your Morning Boost Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Shake The Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Can, Hold It Around 6in From Your Underarm And Deliver A Quick Spray For One Or Two Seconds On Each Underarm. You Can Get Dressed Straightaway With This Dry Spray Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

• Does this hold up good when working working out?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah G.
In the past, I have traditionally used regular stick deoderant (but usually always Dove, as I've always been a fan of their products since I was a kid), but my sister turned me on to this spray deoderant about a year ago and it's all I've ever used since! It lasts forever, makes the underarms feel so smooth and like nothing is on them, and doesn't leave white chalky marks on clothes like the stick kind does. I've alternated between this and the Degree spray kind (pretty much if the store happens to be out of Dove), but I much prefer Dove. I've tried all the scents and varieties and they are all great. Another great product from Dove that won't let you down! dove-go-fresh-cucumber-&-green-tea-deodorant-spray Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant dove-invisible-dry-anti-white-marks-deodorant-spray Dove Original Anti Perspirant Spray Deodorant-150 Ml
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever since I started using spray deodorants, I can't imagine using the stick kind again! I still do like the gel deodorants, but the spray works way better for me and lasts longer. It also feels lighter, which is a big plus, especially in situations where you're going to be sweating a lot! I discovered the Dove Cucumber & Green Tea variety at my yoga studio, and I fell in love with the scent & how easy it was to apply! Definitely recommend this!!!
Madiha H.
Orlando, FL
I used to use traditional gel deodorant but the spray is 10x better! Easy to apply and dries very quickly. And it’s last longing. I get a bulk on amazon which in my favor it’s cheaper. Affordable if you want one as well. Definitely recommend to others when gel gets complicated !
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Originally I didn’t believe spray deodorant would be effective, but this product proved me wrong quick! Although I’ve never tested whether it lasts 48 hours as promised, it does last all day, keeping me feeling fresh! I would recommend to anyone, as it works better than both gel and regular stick deodorant! Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this product! I got one free in a Mega VoxBox and and love it!! It’s light and smells great. Smell last a long time. One can last a long time as well. I definitely recommend it to others. It’s a little pricey but Dove always has coupons out there so start clipping! :)
Denise G.
Love the smell of it .It is very light feeling and it does got leave clumps under your arms . it last all day in my opinion and don't have to worry about re applying . The price is okay but I think its worth it . I would buy again.
Katie T.
Crestview, FL
The best most needed item for the summer is a good long lasting deodorant! This spray is so convenient just spray and walk out! It smells so good to. Honestly it doesn't even smell like its deodorant! The smell was so good that I started searching for everything that resembled it in the dove community! I now own the body wash! Which is to die for!
Odrine B.
Elmont, NY
Summers are warm and we are constantly sweating! But I am super confident with my Dove spray on cucumber melon! It lasts all day even through a workout. Deodorants help with smell not sweat but with Dove I still smell sweet even thru the sweating on hot days. Spray on allows multiple people to use it. Sharing is caring.
Delaney G.
I just recently started liking spray deodorants because of the hot weather it's much easier spraying than getting the stick all the way through my shirt. I first got the original scent but that did not smell as great as one would hope and I've always loved to cucumber sticks and I have never smelled so good.
Monique A.
I love dove dry spray deodorant. It's perfect for storing in the car and gym bag since it doesn't melt like the regular ones do in the heat. It's lightweight and doesn't leave a lot of residue behind. The smell is good but the coverage doesn't last as long as it does with the roll on dove in the same scent.
Brittney M.
Does this hold up good when working working out?