Dove Go Fresh Cucumber Deodorant 250ML

Product Details: Dove Go Fresh Cucumber Anti-perspirant Deodorant gives up to 48 hours of confidence boosting protection. . . Cares for your underarm skin. . . Contains our unique 1/4 moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms. . . Helps delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving. . . Dermatologically tested and 0% alcohol formula. . . . Fantastically fresh green tea and cucumber scent. . . Ingredients: Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Dimethiconol, Propylene Carbonate, PEG-4, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene . ..

3 PACK - Dove Go Fresh Cucumber Antiperspirant Deodorant 250ML

Is this a spray or roll on ? Is it clear or white ? Does it leave marks on your clothes ? Is it long lasting ?
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Cucumber Deodorant 250ML!
Lillian S.
I use a lot of Dove products so I thought I would try their deodorant. I used the cucumber one for about a month each day, I could not get use to the smell. It is at an affordable price but have found others better. I will try a different fragrance.
mariona B.
Villafranca de los caballeros
C'est genial il ha une bonne duration este il ha tres bonne odeur. Je pensé que j'ai l'aimerez pas mais finalement oui j'ai l'aime est à aujourd'hui encore je suis entrain de l'utilisair je le recommande beaucoup.
Brianna P.
texas
Dove Go Fresh Cucumber Deodorant 250ML uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Walmart
The mist is even and light, the scent is amazing for a fresh clean smell. Does last all day long and keeps you smelling nice. Haven’t tried for intense workouts so idk how tough it is on sweat. The only issue it leave plenty of markings on clothes no matter the color.
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this as much as the pear scent. It keeps you dry & fresh with no white residue & no overpowering scent. I switch between the cucumber & pear scents, but I'd like to try other scents as well. I even keep a travel size in my purse. A must have!
Kori L.
Albuquerque, NM
I got this product from Influenster and it is my favorite on the go deodorant it’s a perfect little travel size even though it’s just a sample it smells good it keeps me refreshed all day and it’s even helping with razor bumps.
Kaitlyn M.
Normal, IL
I love the fresh scent, the cool feeling when sprayed on, and the lasting smell. I do run out faster than other, non-spray deoderants, but the smell and lasting nature makes it a better option. I also can find this sometimes at Ross or TJ Maxx.
Shiloh P.
Bluefield
I don’t remember how I got a sample/mini bottle of this, but at some point I did, and I LOVED it. It smells so good, dries immediately, doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, and works pretty well. I don’t recommend it before a work out, because it CAN fade quick if you’re incredibly active, but in general it’s a great alternative to stick deo!
Zanthe  C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I put this on after showering and after about an hour I smelled sweaty. I decided to try it a few more times to give it the benefit of the doubt and it still didn't work. The spray itself is cold to spray on, and even if you spray a good amount on the pits, it simply does not give you that fresh deoderant scent throughout the day. Would not recommend.
Alahna R.
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
ever since i started using doves spray deodorant, it has indeed been a life changer. I truly recommend this deodorant if you hate this feeling of the powdered deodorant.
Reyna  C.
Odessa, TX
I like this dove spray deodorant, smells good and works good keeping me fresh through the day. Price is not too high usually I use coupons to buy it. The only thing about it is that I feel it didn't have that much product comparing to other spray deodorant, like other brands last me about 6 weeks but dove last me 4 weeks.