Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash
Photos (39)
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
Syracuse, UT
I'm typically more of a "bar soap kind of girl", but have purchased this product a handful of times because it is extremely moisturizing and the scent is out of this world. The suds on this product are created with a small amount of product since the formula seems quite concentrated. You do not need a lot of product at all to wash your body. This is one of the best fragrances Dove has ever created in my opinion. The fragrance even lingers a bit throughout the day. It is subtle afterwards, but can still be smelled hours after using it. No cons here, all positive things to say!
Jen L.
Jen L.
Manchester, NH
June 9, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Scent Of 4
Just about every other month my boyfriend and myself usually run through a bottle of body wash. Being a person that shops sales as well as someone who likes to experiment I usually get a new scent and style month after month so the smell is refreshed. This is one of the few scents and formulas that I continue to buy again and again, just today repurchasing to replace my previous Up/Up body wash. It leaves my skin with a light scent that does not fight with perfume and the light weight formula leave my skin clean without being dried out or over moisterised and oily.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
June 1, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Ultimate Beauty
Let me start off saying that cucumber is one of my all time favorite scents. Pair that with Green Team, and you get a scent you could almost eat. Do not eat this product. It is for your skin and would probably work better there! When I first tried this product out, I was hooked. I left the shower smelling great. It does not leave an odd residue on the skin as other soaps would. It leaves the skin feeling supple and clean. Use this on your skin after a workout if one of the best feelings I have ever experienced. Pick one up for yourself and give it a go!
Heather P.
Heather P.
I absolutely love the Dove Go Fresh Body Wash in the Cucumber&Green Tea Scent. This product smells so fresh and clean and the smell lingers throughout the day although it is not heavy or overpowering as some kinds can be. This body wash makes my skin fresh and clean and leaves it feeling soft and resfreshed. It is not at all drying so I never feel like I have come out of the shower with my skin in worse shape than it was before I went in. Overall I cannot recommend this product enough and would tell my family and friends to definitely give it a try.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So this is my first Dove body wash ever and I'm hooked. I didn't believe the commercials I'm like "yeah can't be that great." Well it is. My skin feels like silk and it smells so good!

If you don't like cucumber scents I would recommend a different Dove body wash.

Priced by itself it might not be the cheapest thing to grab but definitely inexpensive to other products, and worth the money. However getting the combined pack like I did (came with the 22oz body wash, a bar of soap, and two antiperspirants) for $10, that's the way to go.
Stephen P.
Stephen P.
Austin
Body soaps. Most guys don't give it a second thought, we just want something that will clean off the dirt and man sweat without leaving behind a ::ahem:: feminine smell. The smell of this soap is pleasant. Not overbearing, but just a fresh clean smell. It's hard to explain, but I've sometimes described the taste of drinking cucumber water as being "fresh" and it somehow carries over to the shower feeling. I typically rotate smells after every bottle, but I bought a second one after I finished my first one.
Kindra M.
Kindra M.
May 28, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Ultimate Beauty
I love this body wash. It's very refreshing and makes me feel super clean. It must be the cucumber part or it. The scent is nice and do eat not truly smell like cucumbers. It's a very light scent that is not very noticeable,but still smells nice. I would recommend it to others. The price is fair, however I did try the target off brand and it was no where near the same. If you are looking for something refreshing that makes you feel super clean. This is it! If the price was cheaper it would be five stars.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Katy, TX
I actually used to love using this liquid soap so much that it was the only one that I had used for maybe 2 years? I highly enjoyed how i wasn't overwhelmed by its scent and loved how sudsy it had gotten when i was washing and how I could feel how smooth it was making my skin. However, usually after I showered and I would rub my skin and immediately notice soap scum roll off and as a result it didn't make me feel as clean sometimes. I changed soaps a year ago and haven't experienced the same problem.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Fairfax, VA
I've never been a big fan of body wash. I always felt as though it left a film or residue even after rinsing off. Weirdly enough, after the shower my skin would always feel really dry. But Dove Go Fresh Body Wash is amazing. I use it every day and my skin feels so much softer and completely moisturized. I actually use it as a make-shift shave cream whenever I run out of my usual one and I don't have time to run to the store. To top it off, it's not at all expensive! Definitely worth it.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Cool Moisture
I used this product when I first moved out of home and into the big wide world. That was 8 months ago. To this day it still hasn't run out. I shower 1-2 times a day every day and it has lasted beautifully! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and vibrant and super soft! And it smells incredible! Plus it is so affordable for someone like me who hasn't been out of home that long and has to rely on myself to pay for everything leaving me with not quite as much money as I used to have.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
How does skin feel after? any itchy or dryness?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
How does this leave your skin feeling? Do you feel like you have a residue or do you feel squeaky clean?
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
Does the smell last long? & do all the dove bodywash last the same (scent wise)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
I have been wanting to try but am not sure about the tea scent. Any opinions?
Skyler F.
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Which scent is your favorite?