BY DOVE

• Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
• Crisp, soothing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses
• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin
• NutriumMoisture technology delivers skin natural nutrients
• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
That’s why we’ve created Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, a nourishing body wash with a light, refreshing cucumber and green tea scent to give you a body wash that leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated.

This mild body wash, with NutriumMoisture technology, combines gentle cleansers with skin natural nutrients to give you softer, smoother skin. And with Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, all of that comes along with an uplifting scent to revitalize your senses and help kick-start your morning. Simply squeeze a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or a shower puff, and enjoy the lather and refreshing scent before rinsing.

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash
  • "Smelling good is only one perk this product provides its users, the moisturizing texture and easy application won me over. I use this during every shower and I love the feel it gives after drying off." in 265 reviews
  • "I just bought this and I love the smell and I love the way my skin feels after. I have sensitive skin and this works good for it" in 247 reviews
  • "I love dove. it makes my skin soft, it doesn't make me dry or itchy. its great for shaving. it is the perfect combo." in 115 reviews
Kelly B.
Smells great and does feel cooling. My skin is always soft with dove. There is little beating the price as well. I would recommend this product for anyone with dry, sensitive, oil, or combo skin. It has never made me break out or dry out my skin. There is just enough of a scent after the shower where it lingers without it being overpowering.
Jenette E.
Riverview, FL
Favorite body wash, smells AMAZING and keeps my skin so soft and hydrated! Great size so it lasts awhile and a little goes a long way which I love! But the scent is my favorite thing about it, it's so fresh and light and stays throughout the day! Love this body wash!
Kathy C.
It has an amazing fresh cucumber I love and its really soft to the skin .I have a very dry skin and this body wash really leaves my skin mosturized and soft! I highly recommend it. This a great product and I will buy again.
أينما ي.
San Diego
This is my go to body wash my husband and i love this body wash so much. We love all of the products that dove has but the cucumber one smells just like fresh cucumbers and it leaves your body feeling and smelling amazing at the same time! the price is very affordable and you get a great amount of product for the price that you pay. i wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this body wash its amazing!!!
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love Dove  body washes! They always leave my skin feeling silky smooth and this one was no exception. It smells more like cucumber than green tea, but the cucumber scent is super refreshing especially in the morning! The only complaint I have for Dove body washes in general is the design of the bottle; it's hard to leave it tipped upside down when you get to the end! But overall, the Dove products are affordable, you frequently can find sales on these, and they're great, even in the dry Canadian winter! Will always repurchase Dove body washes!
Leticia S.
Worcester, MA
My favorite summer body wash. It’s refreshing, soothing and super hydrating on the skin. The cucumber scent makes it so relaxing, it’s fantastic. I have eczema and would totally recommend, keeps my skin super soft!
Rosy N.
I am a Loyal customer of Dove! Dove soap, dive body wash, everything seems to be so perfect for my skin. It gives a nature fresh Cucumber smell, everytime i use and fall in love with it again and again. Doesn’t dry your skin, keeps softer, smoother skin after one shower. It alao has green tea scent in it which drives me crazy. Thanks dove !
Kristina S.
Quincy
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how it lathers up and cleans my body. It smells nice and my skin feels soft and taken care of after using it. I love using this during the winter. It’s affordable too. Great product. Definitely recommend.
Amanda W.
mission hills
I love this body wash, it really has such a fresh scent to it and you can smell the cucumber in it. I always use this in the shower and the scent surprisingly lasts for a while. I will continue to repurchase
Victoria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to. It’s a huge bottle, the price it great, it lasts forever, and I could buy it anywhere. The love the clean smell of cucumbers and green tea. It lingers long after you shower so it’s fresh all day long.
Jasmine G.
How does skin feel after? any itchy or dryness?
Alexandre a.
, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many times do you shower daily?
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the smell last long? & do all the dove bodywash last the same (scent wise)
Stephanie H.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been wanting to try but am not sure about the tea scent. Any opinions?
Yesenia A.