BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
• Crisp, soothing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses
• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin
• NutriumMoisture technology delivers skin natural nutrients
• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
That’s why we’ve created Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, a nourishing body wash with a light, refreshing cucumber and green tea scent to give you a body wash that leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated.

This mild body wash, with NutriumMoisture technology, combines gentle cleansers with skin natural nutrients to give you softer, smoother skin. And with Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, all of that comes along with an uplifting scent to revitalize your senses and help kick-start your morning. Simply squeeze a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or a shower puff, and enjoy the lather and refreshing scent before rinsing.

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash
  • "Smelling good is only one perk this product provides its users, the moisturizing texture and easy application won me over. I use this during every shower and I love the feel it gives after drying off." in 265 reviews
  • "I just bought this and I love the smell and I love the way my skin feels after. I have sensitive skin and this works good for it" in 247 reviews
  • "I love dove. it makes my skin soft, it doesn't make me dry or itchy. its great for shaving. it is the perfect combo." in 115 reviews
Bobbi V.
san antonio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
dove is definitely one of my favorites in terms of body washes! love love love and here’s why: 1) soooo gentle on the skin. no harsh ingredients or chemicals 2) light and clean smell that isn’t overbearing. i love the cucmeber smell and it’s the perfect blend of fruity and clean. 3) very moisturizing!!! i have very dry skin and dove does a great job adding that moisture back to my skin and really the only brand i trust! 4) it’s a cool, creamy formula that really does soothe my skin. i definitely like using this particular body wash when i’ve had a long day in the sun! it’s perfect for summer occasions but can also soothe the harsh dry winter skin during the colder months.
overall: love dove, if you want to try something similar i recommend olay products. you can find almost anywhere because it’s easily accessible. so target, grocery stores, walmart cvs, walgreens!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
أينما ي.
San Diego
This is my go to body wash my husband and i love this body wash so much. We love all of the products that dove has but the cucumber one smells just like fresh cucumbers and it leaves your body feeling and smelling amazing at the same time! the price is very affordable and you get a great amount of product for the price that you pay. i wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this body wash its amazing!!!
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love Dove  body washes! They always leave my skin feeling silky smooth and this one was no exception. It smells more like cucumber than green tea, but the cucumber scent is super refreshing especially in the morning! The only complaint I have for Dove body washes in general is the design of the bottle; it's hard to leave it tipped upside down when you get to the end! But overall, the Dove products are affordable, you frequently can find sales on these, and they're great, even in the dry Canadian winter! Will always repurchase Dove body washes!
Stacey T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This body wash leaves me feeling amazing in my own skin! I work in a hospital where my skin can feel very dry after a shift, and I feel a little dirty too. I, no joke, look forward to taking a shower or bath as soon as I get home just to use this product. Since I’ve started using it, my boyfriend has told me I look like I “have a glow” to my skin. And I feel it too! I feel so fresh and clean, along with moisturized and relaxed. I am very adamant in lathering myself up with lotion after showers/baths. Sometimes I don’t feel the need to put on any lotion after using this body wash. Truly refreshing and revitalizing. Definitely recommend!!
Doris H.
Brampton, ON
The first thing that stood out for me with this product, aside from the pretty container, is the gentle scent.  I couldn't wait to try it out.
Upon the first time trying it, I was taken aback with how silky and smooth it left my skin feeling after I got out of the shower.  I was simply in awe of the results.  This body wash lathers quite well, the scent is not overpowering at all, and it left such a beautiful fragrance on my skin.
My skin felt so clean, refreshed, and smooth.  Every time I used this Dove product in the shower, it yielded the same results.
This body wash will not disappoint you!  I highly recommend it.
I will definitely be using this as a regular part of my beauty routine.
Keiana J.
Stevens Point
I love this cucumber scent body wash! Especially since I have sensitive skin it keeps my body moisturized and very soft all the time! I feel like I have very deep cleanse and warming shower when using this body wash! It’s definitely me go to always! Good for both men and woman!
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m pretty picky about body washes. I don’t like an overpowering scent and my skin tends to be dry, so it’s taken me a while to find one I really like. It smells very fresh, and leaves my skin moisturized. I know this sounds nuts, but I even bathe my St Bernard with it and he gets LOTS of compliments on how clean he is and how good he smells. lol. I recommend for the entire family, including our furbabies!
Katie K.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've received samples of this body wash several times in various Beaty subscription boxes, but I am just not a fan of the scent. It really takes away from the body wash experience. The one good thing is that the scent doesn't last very long on the skin after the shower, as I have mentioned in other Dove reviews. I'm just not a huge Dove body wash fan.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recieved a sample of this product in a Walmart Beauty box and brought it with me on a ling road trip. I found this product to offer a clean feel, nice fragrance and moisture! I would recommend and i believe you can find it at any grocery or drug store!
Jasmine G.
How does skin feel after? any itchy or dryness?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many times do you shower daily?
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the smell last long? & do all the dove bodywash last the same (scent wise)
Stephanie H.
Kansas City , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been wanting to try but am not sure about the tea scent. Any opinions?
Yesenia A.