BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
• Crisp, soothing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses
• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin
• NutriumMoisture technology delivers skin natural nutrients
• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
That’s why we’ve created Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, a nourishing body wash with a light, refreshing cucumber and green tea scent to give you a body wash that leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated.

This mild body wash, with NutriumMoisture technology, combines gentle cleansers with skin natural nutrients to give you softer, smoother skin. And with Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, all of that comes along with an uplifting scent to revitalize your senses and help kick-start your morning. Simply squeeze a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or a shower puff, and enjoy the lather and refreshing scent before rinsing.

• Does the smell last long? & do all the dove bodywash last the...8 Answers
  • Is it worth buying?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these. Are they great?3 Answers
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Doris H.
Brampton, ON
The first thing that stood out for me with this product, aside from the pretty container, is the gentle scent.  I couldn't wait to try it out.
Upon the first time trying it, I was taken aback with how silky and smooth it left my skin feeling after I got out of the shower.  I was simply in awe of the results.  This body wash lathers quite well, the scent is not overpowering at all, and it left such a beautiful fragrance on my skin.
My skin felt so clean, refreshed, and smooth.  Every time I used this Dove product in the shower, it yielded the same results.
This body wash will not disappoint you!  I highly recommend it.
I will definitely be using this as a regular part of my beauty routine.
Kait C.
Carbondale , PA
These bottles are huge so they last so long. Honestly to long, I like a variety so I usually have to put the bottle back and pull it back out for a later date. Is a good spring summer scent to it. I wouldn’t use it in the winter. Has a very cool uplifting scent. Dove is a major stock up product in my house as I coupon so I have a major variety in this brand.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
This was my favorite body was, until I noticed it was drying my skin out so bad. I felt like a snake in my own body. It was not a good match at all my have super  sensitive  skin, I’m not exactly sure what was making my skin dry from this product but I stop using it and starting using other stuff and not having the same problem
Jessica H.
I love all of the traditional-formula dove body washes - they lather well, leave you clean without that awful squeeky feeling, and come in so many nice scents. This is one of my favorites because of the lightness of it's scent, it just barely has a hint of cucumber, which is great when I don't want my shower overwhelmed with heavy scents.
Alexis G.
Johnston, RI
I have extremely sensitive skin and suffer from two incurable skin diseases that need to be treated with softer soaps. This soap is PERFECT for me. Not only does it come in a version with a pump ( hello easy application!) but it smells clean and fresh. The soap is not harsh whatsoever and it doesn’t dry out the skin either.
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
I absolutely love this product and expect nothing less from Dove. The soap is insanely gentle and smooth on your skin, as well as smells amazing. It smells fresh and real and I am not shy about saying it is one of my absolute favorites. I would definitely recommend for all skin types.
Cherry L.
OAKLAND, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Feel clean and moisturized without any residue. The fresh scent is very subtle but lasts all day. I use the cool cucumber majority of the year and switch to the winter one in the winter, which is thicker and is extra moisturizing. I've tried majority of the scent options, but always come back to the cool cucumber.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I love using this body wash In the summer. It has a great floral summery scent. It also it very cooling and is great at moisturizing. The scent lasts awhile I just wish it lasted longer. The price is great.
Alejandra P.
After purchasing dove deodorant and spray in this scent I had to buy the body wash and let me say that it was the best thing I could have done for myself . I smelled amazing whenever I would use all3! I would recommend to anyone who loves feeling fresh and smelling clean! I am definitely going to be buying dove more often.
Jasmine G.
How does skin feel after? any itchy or dryness?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How many times do you shower daily?
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the smell last long? & do all the dove bodywash last the same (scent wise)
Stephanie H.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been wanting to try but am not sure about the tea scent. Any opinions?
yesenia a.